2012 Prog, Power, or Symphonic Metal

Word from the band,
each of us has a different point of view about religion, but we're convinced that there's something magnificent in universe...
I was surprised they weren't catholic. Because I'm racist and they're Italian. :p

They probably are...at least some of them. Maybe they don't want to be deemed that way so the fans don't think they're "metal enough" :)

Sacred Warrior are working on their new album "Waiting in Darkness" - here's a studio video of the title track:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for the new Sacred Warrior! Within the past year I became a fan of both The Sacrificed and Sacred Warrior, so more new music by them is great!

If anyone's into symphonic metal, they should check out Shield of Wings. I just bought their album and it's incredible.
They seem to be a Christian (or of a Christian-like religion :p) band too, for those who care.
Here's a sample:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensiferum is coming out with a new album "Unsung Heroes" in August sometime...I will be getting it.

They are pretty much epic folk metal. Their last 2 CDs have been awesome, so I am pretty excited about this one.

If anyone's into symphonic metal, they should check out Shield of Wings. I just bought their album and it's incredible.
They seem to be a Christian (or of a Christian-like religion :p) band too, for those who care.

Thanks! Never heard of them before now. I checked out their Facebook page and listened to a few of their songs. I feel like just because they are symphonic metal from Chicago, I need to support them. :)