Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Blitzy.... Spiffo... Sydo

You's been watching 24?
It got real interesting last week for the first time in the season when Jack got back with the Salazars.

What are your thoughtys on the season so far? Last nights was a fill in episode. Not much action apart from the end when Chase followed Jack. Alot of the political shit.

How hot is Michelle? You know, Tony's wife.... I reckon she has a very tidy rig.

I havn't watched last nights episode yet, but so far I havn't been too excited.
I'm sure there has to be a lot more plot twist's coming because so far it has all been a little too predictable.

Some of the timing issues are a bit off.

I don't really see the point anymore either. As much as a cool novelty as it were in the first series, I think it hinders the series more than anything now. I personally rather see a CTU series, rather than another 24.

It got awesome for a while there. Threr have been some real cool scenes so far.
It isnt even half way through yet. I wonder where they are gunna go with Amadore and Nina.

Also, what happeed to that chick who poisened Palmer at the end of Season 2? And also the guy she was working with. Wonder if he'll be back later on.

I was going to resurrect this thread myself now that I have caught up. It was pretty slow getting started but I think this season is awesome. :headbang:

I think the real time thing is cool, but I agree that a CTU series could be a good direction to take the series in after this season, if they want to keep making it. Something has to change anyway.

Oh, and Michelle is very hot. :kickass:

The real time thing has always been screwed, especially since they're making a 24 hour series than only goes for 16 hours and 48 minutes.

Of course it's not going to be anywhere near correct.

And yes a CTU series could work but then they'd need constant storylines which would be a bit hard to manage.

Since they are a counter terrorism unit and it would seem the USA would be under attack from infidels every 3 days (we all know its every 4 in reality) it'd be like Blue Heelers where it's a sesspool of crime and violence which is somehow controled by a bunch of bogan police (not that blue heelers is a bad show).

And yes I watch 24, but I've faded in and out of this series. And I hate the president's ex-wife. It's not that she's evil, its that she does the stupidest things and the scriptwriters still try and pass her off as clever and scheming when she says the stupidest things and in reality would have been figured out a long time ago.

Sydo.... You left just as it got rockin :(

It is good now. On par with the first 2 seasons in my opinion.

I thought Season 2 was awesome untill the bomb went off. Fuckin great suspense. The second half of the season however was not as interesting to me. I hope this season keeps building.