ASTRAL DOORS
CIVIL WAR
LIONS SHARE
220 VOLT
NOCTURNAL RITES
AXEL RUDI PELL
GRAVE DIGGER
THRESHOLD

If I had more than three I'd definitely add in Jaded Heart, Astral Doors, 220 Volt... and a bunch more! Actually all those would be cool as I've only seen Nocturnal Rites and Threshold off your list...

I'd love to see more heavy stuff, even though I lean prog vs. power. Periphery, Animals as Leaders, and After the Burial would blow away folks - and AtB would make the Overkill pit look tame. I saw them almost show up the band I would love to see play ProgPower most - Killswitch Engage. I know, I know, they aren't very prog. and not very power. but they put on an AMAZING show - and their lyrics are the best in metalcore. period. and two of those four would get me to ProgPower as a sponsor. Seriousy, Glenn, get KSE and just take my amex card :)

I'm lovin' a bunch of these suggestions but many are bands I've seen (eg, Loudness, TNT, Yngwie); one I regrettably haven't and would have to add is Racer X - not
sure how realistic it would be to get those guys together for a show but they are right on that shortlist for me...

I'd love to see more heavy stuff, even though I lean prog vs. power. Periphery, Animals as Leaders, and After the Burial would blow away folks - and AtB would make the Overkill pit look tame. I saw them almost show up the band I would love to see play ProgPower most - Killswitch Engage. I know, I know, they aren't very prog. and not very power. but they put on an AMAZING show - and their lyrics are the best in metalcore. period. and two of those four would get me to ProgPower as a sponsor. Seriousy, Glenn, get KSE and just take my amex card :)

Periphery would work only for that relatively small segment open to djent. AaL has a broader appeal but Glenn doesn't generally rock instrumentals (pity though, cause Joy of Motion is fucking brilliant). AtB would be oddball of the entire 15 year run, lol.

Tesseract could potentially happen, and they have a lot of fans amongst the board at a minimum. And I would lose my shit if any of those guys got booked. I mean, like, OrbWeaver:Falconer level shit losing.

Animals As Leaders has also been touring North Anerica pretty steadily lately, so the chance to catch them locally is probably pretty good.