3 fav songs from ATWB

Disconouny

Dec 1, 2011
Canada
www.ofdoom.info
And to prove you that I realllllllly loved the last album, here are my 3 favourite songs, no particular order

1- 30 Pieces of Silver
2- Nailed
3- The Gift of Music
4- I am

yeah I know, I said 3 but hey...

Just today, I've listened to these 4 songs 3 times :)

My 3 favorites, in no particular order:
-I AM
-The Master Storyteller
-Nailed
-Hide in the Fairytale
-The Gift of Music
-30 Pieces of Silver
-Drown
-Altar to the Unknown God
-Light of the World
-As the World Bleeds

In conclusion... it came to a draw.

lol
I like the other songs as well... but doesn't like Alter to the UNknown God, Light of the World and As the World Bleeds... :/

The four I listed are the only ones that made it to my ipod... :p

No top list that leaves out Altar to the Unknown God can be taken seriously. I mean, the whole album's awesome, even the songs I liked least at first have now grown in me... But come on. The only song that can rival Altar on this album is the epic I AM.

No top list that leaves out Altar to the Unknown God can be taken seriously. I mean, the whole album's awesome, even the songs I liked least at first have now grown in me... But come on. The only song that can rival Altar on this album is the epic I AM.

Teo's right,

Nailed= I am = Alter of the Unknown God > rest of the album

Nailed= I am = Alter of the Unknown God > rest of the album
Man you forgot As The World Bleeds and oh wait... did you notice that none of us have the same favourites ?
I really can't make a top 3 as I like them more or less depending on the mood of the day :D

Hard question. No particular order:

I AM
Hide in the Fairytale
As The World Bleeds
Light of the World

That intro to Altar reminds me of Dokken's In My Dreams.

I haven't gotten to the point of doing my review yet in the main thread, but my top 3 have solidified; in order:

#1 Hide in the Fairytale (currently vying for the title of my favorite Theocracy song ever)
#2 Master Storyteller
#3 30 Pieces of Silver

Wow, they're all so good it's almost impossible to only pick 3. But if I had to choose only 3 to listen to for a week or so.

#1 As The World Bleeds
#2 The Gift of Music
#3 Light of the World

Haha, that was me. I used my moderator superpowers to edit the title. It was clear from the context of his post (and the fact that this thread was following his ATWB glitch thread) that he meant 3 fav songs from ATWB, so I fixed the title.

You will find me often fixing titles to make them match the thread content more closely. I thought you were intending to be funny with your non-Theocracy post :loco: