3 fav songs from ATWB

Are you saying nailed is last? :O

Yes. Not to say I think it's bad, because I don't. I absolutely love the whole album! I would just rank it last as it's hard for me to personally connect to a song with lyrics about Martin Luther. I find I can connect deeper to the lyrics on the rest of the album. As a whole, though, the entire album is about tied for me!

Hey, JayArby, you've made a few comments, but where's your top 3?

Having already nominated my top 2 earlier in this thread, I guess I'm ready to commit to a full 3:

1. The Gift of Music
2. I Am
3. Nailed/As the World Bleeds

Hm...honestly it's really hard to name a favorite three. But I will try.

1. The clear winner is I AM. Possibly the best Theocracy song ever.
2. Probably Altar to the Unknown God
3. Maybe Nailed?

But tomorrow it will probably change. :)

:worship:
  1. Altar To The Unknown God
  2. The Gift Of Music
  3. Hide In The Fairytale

That's my top 3...at least right now.

Tsemech, welcome to the forum! I am glad to see Hide In The Fairytale - a seriously under-appreciated song - in your Top 3. Too bad it's not your favorite or you could be in our club:

The "Hide In The Fairytale Rules My Life Above All Others Posse" updated membership list:

President: SeaStorm
Vice-President: I Rock 4 God
Secretary: labarum

:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

:lol:

Altar
Nailed
Hide

I Am is probably the best piece of music on the whole, but the above 3 are the ones I listen to the most. The riff around 2:25 in Altar to the Unknown God (Dun.. nuh nun.. *sweep* x2, Dun.. nuh nun.. harmonic, Dun.. nuh nun.. squeal.) is just incredible. Riff of the year bar none!

:worship:
  1. Altar To The Unknown God
  2. The Gift Of Music
  3. Hide In The Fairytale

That's my top 3...at least right now.

Tsemech, welcome to the forum! I am glad to see Hide In The Fairytale - a seriously under-appreciated song - in your Top 3. Too bad it's not your favorite or you could be in our club:

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome, SeaStorm! Sorry I can't be in your club. Is there an Altar To The Unknown God club yet? Lol.

I used to skip over The Gift Of Music when I first got the CD. (I noticed it's not one of your faves.) But now I love it. :)

It's impossible to say a favorite... the whole album is just amazing, it's the best record I've ever heard. Have to say that Drown is my least favorite, although I would rate it 9½/10 :D.

The 3 tracks I've lately been listening veeeeeery much:
- As The World Bleeds
- The Gift of Music
- Hide In The Fairytale