4 minutes of new Nevermore material!

Sounds very promising but I don't like that rise, rise, rise part of the second song either. I have read that the album is very good and contains more mid-tempo material than some would expect and the last song is the fastest one.

yeah sounds like a mix of WD's solo album and Dead Heart.
I wouldn't have any problem with that because I like both albums.

I think WD just recently discovered color cause hes been doing quite a few songs relating to the subject. I guess hes grown out of his "I only wear black" goth phase hes been in since 91'.

1090884892_nbowBright.gif

eh, I disagree. Self-admittance is proclaiming something, not finally coming to terms with something you don't want to be true.

I have nothing against goth people. I like a lot of goth music.
But that doesn't make me a goth.

I have nothing against goth people. I like a lot of goth music.
But that doesn't make me a goth.

-1 Darling you are just closet Goth.

I was a closet goth myself for a long time. It's ok to admit it we are here to support you. We have quite a few closet goths on this forum. This is like step 1 of the 12 step program. 2nd step is admitting you have a problem

(now here comes the "fixed" joke where someone changes goth to "fag" or some form of gay / woman joke.. probably Brooks)

You can't call someone a goth just because they like goth music.Personally, if I were a goth I sure as hell wouldn't hide lest superficial people excluded me. Just sayin'