43 tracks on Crimson II

BAS

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2003
Visit site
I got 43 track on my Crimson II CD. Each track is abount 1,5 min. Is this correct or is this a production error? I bought the CD on cdon.no

I`ve waited to long for this CD. :erk:

BAS

In winamp on my computer there is a pause and a "click" sound between each track. But in my old CD-player there is no pause. It was pretty annoying on my computer so now I`m listening on my stereo.

GREAT album by the way. I love the sound and the feeling of the album. I get the feeling I had the first time I listened to Twilight.

BAS

You can use software like Exact Audio Copy to rip the CD to one big gapless wav file (which you can then compress to mp3). That should fix your problem.

I did that myself since I don't even have a stereo and I rip all my CDs to mp3 directly. You could also keep the 44 seperate tracks though. If you configure winamp to use DirectSound as output plugin it should crossfade properly (but you still might have to rip it to mp3 first since the fact it has to seek on the CD might cause gaps too). I did that with Death's Design (which is 61 tracks) and they blend smoothly.