5 bands that should be PUT TO DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.Dragonforce - Oh yeah, I brought this one up again. Oops. All I have to say is that when I saw them live at Ozzfest, the singer was redicuously cocky and said things like, "Welcome to Dragonforce, the fastest speed metal band on the earth". No joke. I disliked them before this, but seeing them live totally turned me off to them.

I seriously just hated them more after reading that.

& whoever sings AND wrote SouljahBoy (because it definitely wasn't the same person) needs to fucking get gang banged & shot. Worhtless pile of shit. Music for idiots.

I think DragonForce is ok. Its just their fans that get under my skin. I think DragonForce would be good if they concentrated on quality more than speed, and got rid of their singer. But their fans are always saying "OmGz U sUcK u CaN't PlAy FaSt LiKe HeRmAn!1!!". And shit like "I think people don't like DragonForce because they will never be as good as Sam or Herman" or "People don't like them because Herman is better than their gay favorite guitarist".

I think DragonForce is ok. Its just their fans that get under my skin. I think DragonForce would be good if they concentrated on quality more than speed, and got rid of their singer. But their fans are always saying "OmGz U sUcK u CaN't PlAy FaSt LiKe HeRmAn!1!!". And shit like "I think people don't like DragonForce because they will never be as good as Sam or Herman" or "People don't like them because Herman is better than their gay favorite guitarist".

:lol: If people don't get annoyed of long paragraphs as sigs, i would put that on my sig!

:lol: If people don't get annoyed of long paragraphs as sigs, i would put that on my sig!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: +1

F&F, have your head chekced son. Broaden your horizons & listen to some new music. DragonForce is a fucking gimmick band. They're not technically the most talentless band I've ever witnessed, but that can't write a good song to save their life. There are tons of guys who obliterate them.

I think Herman is the only one in the band with any ounce of talent. Some parts of the solo at the end of Through The Fire And Flames I thought were good but I couldn't listen to the whole song. So in short I just hate them for their fans having a horrible way of judging guitarists, and acting like complete assholes over it.

I seriously just hated them more after reading that.

& whoever sings AND wrote SouljahBoy (because it definitely wasn't the same person) needs to fucking get gang banged & shot. Worhtless pile of shit. Music for idiots.

Do you think a professional songwriter would get money writing something that shitty? Let me copy and paste the lyrics.

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

[Verse 1:]
Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
Haterz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Man That Shit Was Ugly

[Chorus x4]

Wow those lyrics are shit.

I'll add another five:

1) Steps
2) The Donnas
3) 50 Cent
4) Snoop Dog
5) B*witched

Not a band, but the whiny and wimpy vocals for "Coheed and Cambria" The singer Claudio Sanchez. Should be put in a Port-o-John and blown up with a rocket propelled grenade-launcher. His vocals completely ruin an other-wise decent rock'n'roll album.

At first it was like that for me, but I just ignore his vocals.

His vocals give me a good laugh. Like listening to "Throw Some D's".

I don't know how you do that man? I wish I could ignore the vocals. It's just too whiny and high-pitched for me to think there not present. In order to be fair to this band, for I do respect them as musicians, I've listened to this thing 10 times. By the tenth time it was like finger nails going down a blackboard. I was so disgusted, I went outside and tossed the cd at the neighbors dog, hoping that if I clipped him he would stop barking. Maybe he was barking and howling at the singing voice, for I did crank it up. Well, at any rate, the dog and me won't have to listen to this horrid vocalist ever again!!!

Souljay Boy is the worst & most annoying song ever. I'm not a violent person, but if I was given the opportunity to torture the moron who sings that I don't think I would be able to turn it down.

I don't know how you do that man? I wish I could ignore the vocals. It's just too whiny and high-pitched for me to think there not present. In order to be fair to this band, for I do respect them as musicians, I've listened to this thing 10 times. By the tenth time it was like finger nails going down a blackboard. I was so disgusted, I went outside and tossed the cd at the neighbors dog, hoping that if I clipped him he would stop barking. Maybe he was barking and howling at the singing voice, for I did crank it up. Well, at any rate, the dog and me won't have to listen to this horrid vocalist ever again!!!
:lol: Hilarious man, and agreed to the fullest. The singer is trying to rip off King Buzzo from the Melvins with that fucked up fro-like hair...and his voice? It's intolerable, absolutely unbearable. I don't know how the guy above you gets past the voice.
The same goes with The Mars Volta. Decent music that reminds me of Santana at times but I just cannot get into them no matter how much I try.

Well I don't find them annoying, I just think they sound funny and incredibly out of place. They make me laugh more than they piss me off. But I don't care much about vocals, depending on the loudness, if the vocals are much louder than all the instruments and horrible theres no way I'd listen to it.

theres alot of shit "vocalists" today just check into any death or black metal scene, the metal scene in general has gone to shit because no one can sing
--------------------------------

Dragonfarce is the most pathatic lameass excuse for a bnnd that exists, anyone that doesnt hear it needs to check the wires running between the ear and brain

theres alot of shit "vocalists" today just check into any death or black metal scene, the metal scene in general has gone to shit because no one can sing
--------------------------------

Dragonfarce is the most pathatic lameass excuse for a bnnd that exists, anyone that doesnt hear it needs to check the wires running between the ear and brain
:zombie: The metal scene has gone to shit? Why are you here again?
I do agree with your Dragonforce statement tho'.

Theres a handful of metal bands that actually have a vocalist but the majority...........yikes !

A band would not incorporate a vocalist into the music if they didn't feel it was needed or necessary. It would just be "instrumental." Agreed? Good God, what was/are CAC thinking with this monkee? What demographic are they aiming for. I say, it's 13 to 20 yr olds. Shit band. Period. As far as metal vocals go, I can agree up to a certin point. My theory is; and not just pertaining to the vocals but the music as well. A tremendous amount of Metal is written in countrys like Norway, Sweden, Finland, The Ukraine, Romania etc etc. That being said, if the listener would take the time to appreciate the lineage or heritage of the music being composed, then possibly you could understand why a vocalist will approach a style with "death" vocals, BM rasp, or shrieking pyshcotic screams. This also most definitley applies to the music written. For me, listening to Metal music in that way has rewarded me with many excellent hours of aural pleasure. But, as in all genres of music, you have the fuckers who just CAN"T SING. PERIOD. Take the time to explore and LISTEN, and you just might find a band "heavier" than those posers Linkin Park, better than fuckin' "Korn" and more serious than "Slipknot." What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Status
Not open for further replies.