50 worst artist LIST..!!!!......hahaha...its funny...!!!!

Rick Wakeman deserves it. his solo stuff is absolutely snooze. themes and concepts like the meaning of life or the 4 seasons and it's just him playing keyboard haphazardly for an hour.

but yeah, Blender doesn't know shit

Kansas’s music was a noxious fusion of Jethro Tull and Yes, appealing only to male sci-fi bores and guaranteed to drive any self-respecting frontiersman headlong into the nearest bear trap.
Oh, THAT explains why they were the biggest thing in America during "Point of Know Return". :rolleyes:

But Rick Wakeman post-Strawbs was a dork. Bh.

Rick Wakeman deserves it. his solo stuff is absolutely snooze. themes and concepts like the meaning of life or the 4 seasons and it's just him playing keyboard haphazardly for an hour.

but yeah, Blender doesn't know shit

No he doesn't deserve it...there is much worse stuff to belong in that list. I'm not a fan of ELP, Whitesnake or Rick but jesus christ they don't belong there for shit lbh...they all had some talent.

what a terrible list. Kenny G? WTF is wrong with Kenny G? I dont listen to his music, but he is very talented. I agree with some of the choices on the list, but some are just silly.

oh and yes u can flame me for giving props to kenny g, the saxaphone is a beautiful instrument.:headbang: :headbang:

Skinny Puppy should not be on it. The rest I either agree with or feel indifferent about.

Skinny Puppy should not be on it. The rest I either agree with or feel indifferent about.

:kickass: totally agree. with so many insipid pop bands, buttrock bands, "punk" bands, "metal" bands to choose from, they really could've left skinny puppy alone. for nine inch nails fans unaware of skinny puppy, nearly every song on pretty hate machine samples something from the skinny puppy song "dig it" which came out a few years before.