50 worst artist LIST..!!!!......hahaha...its funny...!!!!

funny list all the same. :lol: of course you can get mad by seeing some bands on that list but hell, they make a point everywhere.

paul oakenfold:

"“Oakey” is lauded for turning the guitar-loving masses into Ecstasy-aware, sodden-shirted neophytes of ’90s dance music..."

hahahaha so true!

The doors:

"Morrison is widely believed to have suffered his fatal heart attack while masturbating in the bathtub."

25 JAMIROQUAI
The white, talentless Stevie Wonder
Where to start — the ludicrous headgear? The atrocious dancing? No, let us start, and finish, with the fact that Stevie Wonder has more talent in his dark glasses than Jay Kay has in his entire body.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a terrible list. Kenny G? WTF is wrong with Kenny G? I dont listen to his music, but he is very talented. I agree with some of the choices on the list, but some are just silly.

oh and yes u can flame me for giving props to kenny g, the saxaphone is a beautiful instrument.:headbang: :headbang:
Yeah, the sax is a beautiful instrument. Listen to Charlie Parker, John Coltrane or Sonny Rollins.

lol @ watching the prog noobs kick and scream about that list.
I don't think it matters how much people know about prog or not though, maybe E.L.P could be number 2 in "top 50 most overrated prog bands" but certainly not 2nd worst artist, of any genre, of all time. Nor should anything Coverdale touches be mentioned in any list of that type, whether it be worst 50 or worst 50,000 - note that I am not saying Whitesnake is good, though.

If you ask me it's just one guy's (all be it deluded) personal tastes and shouldn't really be put on a site that claims to be "The Ultimate Guide to Music and More".

If you ask me it's just one guy's (all be it deluded) personal tastes and shouldn't really be put on a site that claims to be "The Ultimate Guide to Music and More".

Lists of "best" or "worst" always represent personal tastes because there are no actual "best" or "worst" bands, just a bunch of opinions and a lot of assholes who think theirs are something special.

I didn't get that list at all ...

Where are The BEatles ?

Stevie Wonder ?

Radiohead ?

NEcrophagist ?

Jessica Simpson ?

Woodie Guthrie ?

ManoPeace ?

Prostitute Disfigurement ?

Led Zeppelin ?

The Tony Williams Lifetime ?

Phish ?