50 worst artist LIST..!!!!......hahaha...its funny...!!!!

Proof that blender is more interested in being funny than being right. God that magazine is worthless. I mean, a lot of those artists suck, but if they really needed to make a list, all they had to do was take the billboard top 50.

The fact it includes Manowar and Primus (god I hate that fucking band, most of their songs have about 2 riffs and are unlistenable) gives it 2 points, but then it loses 4 for celine dion, michael bolton, yanni, and kenny g being the easiest targets in the world and very out of place. They should have stuck to rock music. And arrested development was awesome :cool:

Most of the bands on the list are at least truly awful (though I'm with the crowd that says The Doors don't belong on it), which is more than I expected, considering the source.

Still, they mostly just hit easy targets, rather than taking on a diverse range of total garbage. Yeah, proggy AOR sucks, but it doesn't suck anymore than the indie rock movement or most punk and hardcore. As at least a fleeting nod to reality, how about tossing in The Eels or Modest Mouse or even The Sex Pistols or The Clash? All of these bands are at least as deserving qualitatively, and have a sacred cow status that Asia (who didn't have a following when they were young, either) or Kansas (whose career highlight is providing the go-to tearjerker for cast deaths on Highlander: The Series).

:lol: whoever wrote that list is pretty decently funny!

I don't know about The Doors, Manowar etc. being on there but I can definitely understand why.

Most of the bands on the list are at least truly awful (though I'm with the crowd that says The Doors don't belong on it), which is more than I expected, considering the source.

Still, they mostly just hit easy targets, rather than taking on a diverse range of total garbage. Yeah, proggy AOR sucks, but it doesn't suck anymore than the indie rock movement or most punk and hardcore. As at least a fleeting nod to reality, how about tossing in The Eels or Modest Mouse or even The Sex Pistols or The Clash? All of these bands are at least as deserving qualitatively, and have a sacred cow status that Asia (who didn't have a following when they were young, either) or Kansas (whose career highlight is providing the go-to tearjerker for cast deaths on Highlander: The Series).

Fuck you about the Eels, you bizarre faggot

wow, some people would burn your house for listing the clash.

i completely understand putting Manowar in there, but listing 'Sign Of The Hammer' as their worst album? wtf?!?