615 Cymbal Samples, from me to you

i know this is prob gonna sound like the dumbest question ever, but how do use cymbal samples? Thanks for the work, although text cant show my emotion, you are teh mang!

^^^^from his website

I recorded a lot of cymbals in my rehearsal room. I recorded them using an AKG Perception 100 which I borrowed from a friend, into the preamps of a Mackie VLZ1402 mixer and then into an M-Audio Delta1010LT. Perhaps not the most expensive recording chain but that was what I had back then

wow dude, no joke, you are a god. these samples are sweet. much thanks.

Nice work man!!! thanks a lot!

But how i can use these samples? in which programm ?

please help me ;)

Erkan samples sampled in Kontakt 5.

Erkan Drum 1.00
You can just download nkm file if you have samples already and know how to use Kontakt.

Mixing is amateur.

Erkan Drum 1.00 features:
* Erkan's Kick (plastic b), Snare, Bell (two timbres), Tom Low, Tom Mid, Tom High, Istanbul Hihat (closed, semi-opend, opend), Istanbul 17 Crash, Instanbul 21 Ride, Instanbul 21 Ride Bell, Masterwork 18 Crash, Masterwork 10 Splash and Masterwork Custom Pointer 18 China.
* Multi Humanisation by "Change Velocity" presset script. Min to Max values are from 100 to 127 for loud metal sound. Hihats below 100 have diferent timbre. Random is set to 20%.
* Individual Humanisation by "Humanisation" presset script. Note Off, Note On, Tuning, Volume are set to 20% except Velocity and Pan that are set to 0%. Kick is set to 10%.
* Drums are panned, equalised, compressed and saturated (snare in aux channel).
* "Bleed" effect. All drums go to main channel at low volume (except Kick) to create "bleed" effect. Because of that, (additonal) equalisation and compression are on auxiliary channels (snare, toms, hihat, overhead). Highpass is on main output.

Future improvements could be:
*More Cymbals and other drums.
*Midi automated knobs for "Change Velocity". Konbs and/or sliders that turn Min and Max knobs together keeping the range unchanged. Humanisation scripting in general.
*Better equalisation, commpression...Mixing in general.
*Skin design and everything you might think of.

If you would like to improve Erkan Drum post here in reply so others know.

hi folks.

I'm very thankful for the "tons" of samples I've gotten off this site. I'm a bit of a drum nut and appreciate the kind people who have fed my addiction.

Like above posters I've created a few kontakt 4.2.2 kits using ultimate metal samples that are 85% GM compatible and blah blah blah.
More importantly I have written a script that yields the following features:

1) velocity/volume offset by drum:
ie, you can inc/dec velocity/volume across all BD, SN, TM, CY, etc. this allows you to drop down velocity to a better "sample" and raise up vol to match the rest of the kit or visa versa.
when used with multiple instruments, you can dec vol/vel on bds for kit 1 to effectively "drop it out" and use the bd from kit 2, or do the sm with any of the drums/cymbals to easily get a "combined" kit.

2) drum swapping: 5 BD, 6 SN, and several Cymbals can be "cycled" to dif notes (within each kit) so that you can easily choose a fav snare/bd/etc to be matched up with incoming midi notes.

3) access each of the drums volume, fx send, pan, and fx bypass individually for matching volume across the kit, dropping out fx on the bass drum, leveling out overhead mic vs bottom mic etc.

4) visual aid showing most recently hit bd, sn, or cy group

I'd like to release this here for free... assuming it would be of use to someone. I guess I would need permission to release the samples, and also am unsure of the best way to release - ie can someone get it to your ftp?

I'm about to set up a kit using these cymbal samples, I've also used the porkpie/joey j./andy sneap/panzer kick/supersonic kicks and snares.

don't want to step on anyone's toes... so any advice appreciated.