615 Cymbal Samples, from me to you

Holy hell, it's been almost 12 years and this got to be one of, if not THE best collection on the internet. Thank you so much!

Yo yo yo!

Yesterday I spent a few hours sampling all the cymbals in my possession. Today I spent 9 fucking hours slicing them all up and now I'm sitting here with 615 cymbal samples and an immense goddamn head ache. Anyway, I figured this will be my contribution to this forum, so head on over to my link and pick whatever you want. Make sure to read the readme file in the rar-archives.

If MediaFire stops working for some reason, I'll find another place to upload, but let's hope nobody has trouble with it.

Erkan's Cymbal Pack

There is all kinds of cymbals. Crashes, Rides, Chinas, Hihat, Splashes and stuff. The most detailed samplings are on the rides and hihats, since they are the most delicate.

I also have a few drum samples if you're bored with your same old stuff. They can be found here:
Erkan's Drum Samples

I hope someone will create some cool drum patterns with these samples! Post back in here if you do! Please! And if you think I've done a great job and you really want to donate some cash so I can buy better gear, PM me haha! Yeaaarrrgh, me hearties, enjoy them samples.

My dude, 12 years later and I came across this pack and had to create an account just to thank you :) ... solid pack ... hope life has been kind to you :)

I just made an account to say thanks to Erkan, although he seems to be inactive. I sent him an email regarding the use of the samples for a commercial independent project, does anybody know if he responds? Hope he's ok.

I also just made an account to say Thank you Erkan for all of your time and efforts in making these collections!

When I think of cymbals, after all of these years I still think of this collection....since 2008? Can it really be? Amazing.

I bet that you couldn't have imagined when you were creating these, what 14 years ago (!?), that people would still be using and asking for them. Now that's a testament!

Best Wishes,

zbb

Last edited: