80s pop/rock

You also need:

XTC: Dear God

The Cure: Inbetween Daze (or whichever one it is that goes "Yesterday I felt so cold I shivered like a child...")

The Church: Under The Milky Way

The Damned: Eloise (goth cover of the old Barry Ryan song)

New Order: Blue Monday and/or Bizarre Love Triangle

Joy Division: Love Will Tear Us Apart

And of course...

Real Life: Send Me An Angel (someone's just done a very good cover of this, can't remember who).

W

That was a very cool video too if I remember rightly. Werewolves galore :headbang:.

Real Life had another hit about the same time as Send Me An Angel, didn't they? Either just before or just after, but I've no idea what it was called.

As long as I'm here to remind him, Blitz needs a bit of Dire Straits as well. Anything from Love Over Gold or Brothers In Arms is a good start.

Oh, and how could I forget Six Months In A Leaky Boat? My favourite Split Enz song :).

W

Wrathchild said:
You also need:

The Cure: Inbetween Daze (or whichever one it is that goes "Yesterday I felt so cold I shivered like a child...")

The Church: Under The Milky Way

The Damned: Eloise (goth cover of the old Barry Ryan song)

New Order: Blue Monday and/or Bizarre Love Triangle

Joy Division: Love Will Tear Us Apart

And of course...

Real Life: Send Me An Angel (someone's just done a very good cover of this, can't remember who).

W

Fuck another great list from Wrathy. Also: "Beat For You" - Pseudo Echo.

I actually watched the Night Songs home video today (great clips! haha!). And I was actually thinking to myself while I watched it, how cool the lead guitarist's clothes were in the Somebody Save Me video, but that's because he had a Look What The Cat Dragged In tank top on :)

Last night I got drunk and one of my friends teased my hair up really big and hairsprayed it, and put all this makeup on me hahaha. I looked like I came off the cover of Look What The Cat Dragged In, it was fun, but I couldn't get the makeup off very well, as soon as I got home today, my sister goes "Are you wearing makeup???" HAHA!

Wrathchild said:
You also need:

XTC REPRESENT \m/

I remember when I first saw that clip on MusicMax, I almost shat my pants. I fucking love that song to the max, awesome message, awesome song, awesome clip, XTC are a brilliant 80s band.

Get into them.

I don't know if I recommended any of these before, but:

XTC - Making Plans for Nigel
XTC - Mayor of Simpleton
XTC - Generals and Majors