80s pop/rock

Thanks for all the suggestions people, some of them are really great!

After downloading 'Judas Priest - Turbo Lover' recommended in another thread, I have to say that is almost the exact sort of thing I am after. Can anyone recommend anything else with that awesome commercial 80s rock sound?

I'd be interested in Hardline - Double Eclipse and Harem Scarem self titled. I'd go up to whatever about $15-20 Australian is in US dollars for each one, because I can't find them for less than $30 here.

If I had more money there is about 30 CDs there I would definitely bid on myself! Lots of stuff I have on vinyl but want on CD but its usually $30+ here coz its rare. But I'm broke at the moment so I can't go and buy a whole bundle of them.

Ok, haha...

I've finished looking through now and I definitely wanna work something out with you here! I wish these CDs were up when I had more money coz I would seriously buy over 30 over them! Hahaha!

Here are the ones I'm interested in and I'd go up to about $20 for each one (except where I say otherwise) in Australian dollars, I dunno what the conversion would be at the moment...

Hardline - Double Eclipse
Harem Scarem - S/T
Nitro - Nitro II: Hot Wet Drippin' With Sweat
Rhett Forrester - Even The Score
Tyketto - Don't Come Easy
Warrant - Dog Eat Dog (I'd only go up to about $10-15 Australian for this)
Slaughter - Fear No Evil (Same as above, only about $10 probably)
D'Priest - The 1990 album listed (Again, I'd only go up to $10)

Oh yeah, and if any of you are bidding on stuff, I'd highly recommend Talon's self titled album... worth getting for such a low price because you won't find it under $30 here! Awesome new melodic hard rock, the Dokken of the 2000's, very '80s sounding. I also recommend EZO - Fire Fire, another rarity... this one I was lucky to pick up 2nd hand but its AWESOME bad attitude melodic metal/sleaze glam from Japan. Kinda like Kiss songwriting but sounds like WASP's debut meets Skid Row's debut or something...

I also recommend, for fans of AC/DC style hard rock: Cinderella's "Night songs" and the first 2 Britny Fox albums "Britny Fox" and "Boys In Heat". All great albums!

:headbang:

The Trooper said:
Ok, haha...

Here are the ones I'm interested in and I'd go up to about $20 for each one (except where I say otherwise) in Australian dollars, I dunno what the conversion would be at the moment...

Hardline - Double Eclipse
Harem Scarem - S/T
Nitro - Nitro II: Hot Wet Drippin' With Sweat
Rhett Forrester - Even The Score
Tyketto - Don't Come Easy
Warrant - Dog Eat Dog (I'd only go up to about $10-15 Australian for this)
Slaughter - Fear No Evil (Same as above, only about $10 probably)
D'Priest - The 1990 album listed (Again, I'd only go up to $10)

So would you like me to place a bid on those? :)

I might check out some of the others you recommended myself if they go cheap enough.

If you like the '80s Dokken stuff then definitely check out Talon I reckon if its cheap enough, and since you're a WASP fanatic and also like Kiss (and do you like Skid Row?) then I'd also check out EZO if I were you :) "Nightcrawler" is a wicked song especially! And the title track.... builds such a sense of urgency at the end!

Yep it would be great if you could put bids on those for me! :) Just go low on the last 3 coz I don't really care as much about them, but I'll definitely go up to about Australian $20 each on the first 5!

Thanks dude :headbang:

Done dude. I'll keep you informed on how we're going.

(we are so gonna be broke!)

:headbang: