?

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Seattle's NEVERMORE will reportedly be playing a hometown show with TYPE O NEGATIVE at Showbox on Tuesday, August 19. More information will be made available soon.

As previously reported, NEVERMORE will be playing a hometown CD release party on July 18 at Studio 7 in Seattle, Washington. This is an all-ages show and alcohol will be available to those 21 and up.

NEVERMORE's new album, "Enemies Of Reality", is due on July 29 through Century Media Records.

i heard Type O's new was very good and not their normal stuff.

They did a great job on the COVER Black Sabbath IMO. ANd Ministry did a SUPERB job on SUPERNAUGHT.

retarded penguin said:
type O negative eat balls
BALLS!

Your mom's balls.

Anyway, Type O is awesome...caught them during the Ocgtober Rust tour a few years back and it was (is still) one of the best live shows I had ever seen. Life is Killing Me is easily one of the best records of 2003 thus far.

DavE

yeah, my moms nice, big, plump, cum filled, sour, rotten, decay, decomposing, worm and maggot infested balls.
fucking brown and bruised, pussing out cripsy kreme colored ooze.....or that ooze that was in the power rangers movie.....that thick thick slimy purple stuff.....yeah

oh...and I OWN YOU......................chump

"Wooo
Lord of .....asshole
Think before you write shit

RP ....kick Lom In the pussy"

What the hell?! :lol: I haven't even posted in this thread. :lol: Oh jesus fucking christ, a Manowar video just came on Headbanger's Ball (why do I still watch). This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I just can't stop laughing. :lol: hahahahahahhaha It's just, they take themselves so seriously. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaha

Lord of Metal said:
"Wooo
Lord of .....asshole
Think before you write shit

RP ....kick Lom In the pussy"

What the hell?! :lol: I haven't even posted in this thread. :lol: Oh jesus fucking christ, a Manowar video just came on Headbanger's Ball (why do I still watch). This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I just can't stop laughing. :lol: hahahahahahhaha It's just, they take themselves so seriously. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaha

That was the lamest video I've ever seen.

Once again Penguin attempts to rip on me in an "intelligent" (oozing sarcasm) post. Also, how do you know so much about your mom's balls? Been down there lately?