A band called Vehemence...

"Faggotcide-Entombed isn’t as big as they used to be, and there sound has changed drastically. Most In Flames, Nile loving kids don’t know who the fuck they are"

honestly this is one of the strangest way of coming out of the closet i've ever seen (besides Rob Halford singing songs with queer content BEFORE he announced he was gay) wow man you pulled the old "in flaymz and Nileuh fanz don't know jackshit because they are fans of the aformentioned bands routine" that's it i'm selling my copy of God Was Created

who cares where their roots lie, or what genre they are in? Fact is, "God was Created" is an excellent work.

Originally posted by Faggotcide
"Faggotcide-Entombed isn’t as big as they used to be, and there sound has changed drastically. Most In Flames, Nile loving kids don’t know who the fuck they are"

honestly this is one of the strangest way of coming out of the closet i've ever seen (besides Rob Halford singing songs with queer content BEFORE he announced he was gay) wow man you pulled the old "in flaymz and Nileuh fanz don't know jackshit because they are fans of the aformentioned bands routine" that's it i'm selling my copy of God Was Created

Dude, you have serious issues.

Originally posted by markgugs
Dude, you have serious issues.

why because i'm not giving someone with a record contract with Metal Blade an e-hand job like 99% of you brown-nosing limp-wristed queens?................take a swan dive into a wood chipper

Because someone likes an album, they are a brown noser?

Pussy licker, huh? I guess people are what they eat.

PANTERAaddict101-God Was Created-You will be blown away like Bill Clinton in a strip club.

neal-Thanks for wanting to purchase this album

The Deathrace King-Hope you had a nice Anti-Christmas, thanks for loving the album.

Faggotcide-Very true about a lot of new school death metal kids not knowing what’s up with the old bands that started these kick ass sounds. All you can do is inform them about the past, and direct them to those killer albums. This is not brown nosing its called feedback, it’s a message board, freedom of acknowledgment.