A band that sounds a lot like For The Fallen Dreams...

I'll probably post some stems up when the band actually releases the song. Which should be in just under a week.

Here's an updated mix that I think sounds a bit better overall:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2069725/Final.mp3

I dig it.
The only thing is still those toms, they ring out unnaturally short, and it's really weird sounding. I'd either let em ring out a little more, or if they are samples that are just like that, i'd try to fake it with some reverb.
Other than that and the snare being a bit quiet, sounds sick dude!

I dig it.
The only thing is still those toms, they ring out unnaturally short, and it's really weird sounding. I'd either let em ring out a little more, or if they are samples that are just like that, i'd try to fake it with some reverb.
Other than that and the snare being a bit quiet, sounds sick dude!

OMG dude post stems of this pleaseeee.

yeah dude i can not figure out the tempo for the midi drums what so ever, like it will be on time for awhile then it will get right back off.

The tempo and time signature information should be in the MIDI file dude.

But if you're having trouble it goes like this:

Bar 1: 4/4 at 120 bpm

Bar 26: Halfway through the bar the tempo changes to 200 bpm

Bar 71: 145 bpm

Bar 103: Halfway through the bar the tempo changes to 200 bpm

Bar 120: Time signature changes to 2/4 for one bar, tempo drops to 145

Bar 121: Time signature changes to 4/4

Bar 128: Time signature changes to 7/8 for one bar

Bar 129: Time signature changes to 4/4

Bar 145: Time signature changes to 9/8 for one bar

Bar 146: Time signature changes to 4/4

The tempo and time signature information should be in the MIDI file dude.

But if you're having trouble it goes like this:

Bar 1: 4/4 at 120 bpm

Bar 26: Halfway through the bar the tempo changes to 200 bpm

Bar 71: 145 bpm

Bar 103: Halfway through the bar the tempo changes to 200 bpm

Bar 120: Time signature changes to 2/4 for one bar, tempo drops to 145

Bar 121: Time signature changes to 4/4

Bar 128: Time signature changes to 7/8 for one bar

Bar 129: Time signature changes to 4/4

Bar 145: Time signature changes to 9/8 for one bar

Bar 146: Time signature changes to 4/4

dude thanks a ton, im sorry about that idk whats up with it but i could really get the file open so i just had to put it in cubase and i was like wellll fuck.

ill post my mix tonight or tomorrow, i already kinda mixed the vocals and reamped with the 5150.

Yeah man, hes pretty solid i must say.
these guitars sound about like every EC1000 i have ever worked with lol.
sounds far better with melodic hardcore, i was surprised how good it sounded through my amp, because i don't have a reamp box at the moment so i just used my interface.

quick headphone instrumental mix, will do a decent one later because I have to leave in five minutes. Trying Tubescreamer on bass instead of my usual Ampeg usage, let me know if this sounds good (in my headphones it sounds real beefy).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11682568/instmaster.mp3

the bass sounds way way out of control, and like idk whats going on in the mix, real cloudy to me, i would work a lot more on this.

quick headphone instrumental mix, will do a decent one later because I have to leave in five minutes. Trying Tubescreamer on bass instead of my usual Ampeg usage, let me know if this sounds good (in my headphones it sounds real beefy).

holy shit. wayyy too much gain on the guitars, cant here the snare and the kick is very muffled. drums also are pumping a lot.

This would sound so much better without so much compression! I can barely hear any semblance of the drums aside from the cymbals, the guitars have WAY too much gain, and I hear some weird phase issues going on...