A comment on Brave New World

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I couldnt stop laughing when I read this at the bottom of the BNW review in the Blabbermouth album archives:

"Nicko's snare drum sounds like a fuckin bongo drum. How can a band like Maiden let that get out in the mix. Truly kills the album."

And this was in the ACTUAL review for Demons And Wizards:

"Whereas ICED EARTH frontman Matt Barlow has always struggled to make Schaffer's tunes come to life (a consequence of Barlow's limited abilities as a vocalist, more than anything else."

:lol: Worst. Site. Ever. Does every idiot in the metal world frequent that site and post?

I can't believe how bad Blabbermouth is these days. I'm not talking about the reviews, just what they consider "news" - which is mostly comprised of Fred Durst's love life and Jack Osbourne's live as a druggo.

Yeah, I still check it out every day. Go figure.

Which goes to show how stupid Blabbermouth is. Barlow has one of the finest voices in metal, even if he does sound like he's crying when he's singing a ballad (as someone said once -- that comment made me fall off my chair with laughter).

Blabbermouth sucks - but they're still always weeks ahead with news than any 'official' band site.

yeah it does suck but its constantly up to date which is good. If a similiar site started without all the bullshit i would happily visit it instead