A couple things which I wanted to ascertain...

DarkMiasma

The Stillborn Child
Jan 8, 2006
What does "Svieri Obraza" and "Suodeth" mean? Also, what languages are they?

My mistake, if there has already been a topic on this.

yeah theres allready topics on this. I think Svieri Obraza means Demon Icon and Suodeth means swampdeath.

An interesting note that I have come across is it seems they've combined two names together to create a new one.
Svieri Obraza is the name of one of their demos and Vezi Doroga is the name of one of the songs from that demo. I think it is very cool that they decided to use old ideas for a new project.

Thus, we now have Svieri Doroga :D

There's so many languages in Europe, espcially in the Scandavian area it seems. Can someone make a list of the main languages? Sort of seems weird, but i'm going up next year and I'd at least want to be able to speak abit of the language(s).

Well in scandinavia/nordic countries every country speaks its own languages, but you should do fine with English. Specially in smaller countries English is often a common language which everyone speaks atleast a bit. In middle-europe German is the most spoken language. That's probably the only place where people dont speak English that well. If you're going to stay in one place for longer it's good to learn the basics of that particular language but if you're just traveling English is good enough.