A Dark Tranquillity poll

When you hear "Dark Tranquillity", what's the first person that comes to your mind?

• Total voters
I'm no good at being a dictator :lol: The pleasure will be all yours :)

@undocontrol, @zack: take over? overrule? you two puny humans, scurry back to the chat thread and take your water guns with you before i close (a) this derailing thread; (b) this forum; (c) the universe.

rahvin said:
@undocontrol, @zack: take over? overrule? you two puny humans, scurry back to the chat thread and take your water guns with you before i close (a) this derailing thread; (b) this forum; (c) the universe.
Pfffffff...
This thread has served its purpose anyway. You can close it now if you wish.

Even if it is a rather pointless thread/poll which the creator started because of his own interest: Why bother if you think polls are annoying? Nobody forces you to participate :)

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
Even if it is a rather pointless thread/poll which the creator started because of his own interest: Why bother if you think polls are annoying? Nobody forces you to participate :)
Well I personally love polls... But only when the outcome will be of interest. I don't see how this could interest anyone... And thus, I got dissapointed when this came to my realisation. Not to be of insult to undo... He's lovely and all. Lets not make an issue of this :)

Just remember my scorn. :lol:

I thought this poll was rather imformative, because it shows what you associate with Dark Tranquillity (It doesn't necessarily have to be a band member, but it's highly likely). That kind of stuff interests me :)