A Dark Tranquillity poll

When you hear "Dark Tranquillity", what's the first person that comes to your mind?

• Total voters
6 Stringed Fingers said:
I voted Sundin cause he's the coolest member. Henriksson can have the dreads and Stanne can has his way with the words, but Sundin's Cabinfever Media rocks!!!

I think Henriksson and Jivarp are essential for the band, but apart from that, Henriksson is one of the best bass players, his work on the old albums is awesome.

If I wouldn't be possesed with Stanne's amazing performences the thing that would come to my mind is a band of wich most members share a name in commond. That's kind of fun........ On that point Jivarp is kind of bullied, since Friden does not contribute with his name anymore.

The Stanne. He's the face of the band. While others are his equals as arms and legs and all, he's still the face and it's the face one normally remembers

How come you got 28 votes? I get like 11 on my poll. Am I not attractive enough? Did no one receive the money I sent?

The survivor threads take years to pick up. Give it 10 rounds, which would be 150 billion years. Try shortening the rounds, maybe?

Zack said:
The survivor threads take years to pick up. Give it 10 rounds, which would be 150 billion years. Try shortening the rounds, maybe?

If it'd take three days to go through, it wouldn't be a survivor, would it?

RampageSword said:
How come you got 28 votes? I get like 11 on my poll. Am I not attractive enough? Did no one receive the money I sent?

honest opinion? sticky threads are checked less often than the others. people skip the stickies because they think they're old news. that doesn't mean we shouldn't make the polls sticky. i was just saying we're all doomed. :p