A Fair Judgment

all_sins_undone

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2005
Hands down Opeth's best solo

Every time I hear this solo... I get really, really into it.

edit: wtf, its judgement, not judgment.

it has a fucking amazing solo especially 6:40 - 6:45.. Oh my fucking god thats good! it's been my favourite opeth track for a long time, knocked TBYF off and that takes some doing! but i do think the solo from the funeral portrait is equally good.. just because of the build up of tension in the music right where it explodes into the solo its so amazing... and the bit at 5:12 on TFP is so good too lol :D

Funny you started this thread when you did ... that solo's been stuck in my head for 2 days now and it will not leave !!! Easily my favorite solo by Opeth . You really FEEL that one ... or at least I do :p Great stuff .

DeviousDVO said:
Funny you started this thread when you did ... that solo's been stuck in my head for 2 days now and it will not leave !!! Easily my favorite solo by Opeth . You really FEEL that one ... or at least I do :p Great stuff .
Iv been listening to it alot more since I heard it live last Thurs. I had forgotten how good it is

martyrs_price said:
I get goosebumps every time I hear that song. None other I've ever heard gives me the same feeling as those vocals and the solo.

Yeah, i agree man. When i have seen that solo live i get goosebumps and it is just perfection.

judgement.. its how its properly spelled.. not liek retarded USA people butchering the language even more; Through - Thru... and shit like that...
but ya, a fair judgement is a pwnage song

N-MAYH said:
judgement.. its how its properly spelled.. not liek retarded USA people butchering the language even more; Through - Thru... and shit like that...
but ya, a fair judgement is a pwnage song
actually it's completely different from "through - thru"

judgment is, and has been, the accepted correct way to spell the word in america for generations

judgement is the british way

get over it you frenchy bastard

BANNEDadrian said:
actually it's completely different from "through - thru"

judgment is, and has been, the accepted correct way to spell the word in america for generations

judgement is the british way

get over it you frenchy bastard
you retarded ni.... and your stereotypes.....
im not french but i come from quebec.... judgment = JUD-GH-MENT.... its just retarded like you... your black; so you come straight from africa? i think not.. you listen to rap? ur on an opeth forum,,,,

N-MAYH said:
you retarded ni.... and your stereotypes.....
im not french but i come from quebec.... judgment = JUD-GH-MENT.... its just retarded like you... your black; so you come straight from africa? i think not.. you listen to rap? ur on an opeth forum,,,,
you're arguing with me about the english language, and you come up with this nonsensical failure of a post?