A few words on the WS artwork...

The artwork is definitely food for the imagination. Some of the things described, I can/may see, but they leave a lot of room for interpretation. This is, however, some of the best artwork to grace any album. The longer one looks at it, the more one can see or visually decipher (except for Vivoren:p). Great stuff, but I really need to lay off the acid!o_O

Surrounded by spirits on every page. Except the cover of the CD, afaict. That's why I think there's some sort of Walpurgisnacht thing going on. What is it in Swedish? Valborg or something? Kind of like a springtime all hallow's eve....

Surrounded by spirits on every page. Except the cover of the CD, afaict. That's why I think there's some sort of Walpurgisnacht thing going on. What is it in Swedish? Valborg or something? Kind of like a springtime all hallow's eve....

That may be one interpretation. I do get a very ghostly vibe from the artwork, but more funeralesque. Although, I haven't related the lyrics to the artwork yet...

The artwork is definitely chilling.

You liked Hell House? I've read a few Matheson books, but I Am Legend was the only book of his I felt had any merit although it was also my favorite book growing up as a kid, and is still among my favorites. It's just that Matheson isn't a very good writer. I recommend reading "Something Wicked This Way Comes" since it's has the same overall theme as Hell House, but Ray Bradbury is a much more articulate writer, and the tale is much more resonant.

Hell House is the only Matheson book I've read. I want to read I Am Legend. I saw the movie, and it just seemed like another Will Smith movie. Nothing special. Something Wicked This Way Comes, however, is a great movie (haven't read the book yet).

Hell House was pretty good, a little slow in parts, and I always felt like I should've been reading it with a Brittish accent. Just me, probably. I think I would've liked it more if I read it in the fall, around Halloween time. That's when I get into my spooky story phase.

I Am Legend is one of my favorite reads. The movie has pretty much NOTHING to do with the novella.

Matheson was a frequent Twilight Zone writer, and it shows. I was actually pretty spooked by Hell House. My review @ Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/RJ99ATUD17PKS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

He also is responsible for the stories that inspired the movies What Dreams May Come and Somewhere In Time (nothing to do with Maiden, but an underrated Christopher Reeves movie).

There's little in common with I Am Legend the book, and the movie.

edit: Heh, Dave beat me to it by mere seconds it seems.

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet was in Twilight Zone The Movie. Cool stuff. Yeah, a friend of mind read I Am Legend, and he said the movie was WAY different.

The only thing that got to me in the movie was when the dog died. The rest, I could care less. Sorry, I'm a dog freak!

The movie was way shittier than the book. I was really dissapointed. The thing that made the book for me was the end, and the movie absolutely destroyed that.
Hell House was a spooky read too - probably the only book that made me a little scared.

tell me when u find there something that can outcreep the mayh woman

lindsyl_lohan_gravid_eller_knarkad.jpg

^omfg, found it

its on the 3rd page, im officially freaked out

i think its the pig they are singing about on porklain heart.. any other suggestions?

I'm scanning the pics right now. Just have to figure out how to upload them... I've never really done that before.