A few words on the WS artwork...

Okay, here it is folks. I've highlighted areas that I've written about in my previous, novel-like post. I think I got them all. Now, some things I outlined, but I mostly just circled the area you should refer to on your own copy. The resolution of the copies I made (I don't have photoshop or anything like that, so I had to go low tech) was not great, so some of the things you can see in the original artwork just wasn't visible in my copy. But, I'm sure you all have copies, right?

opeth1mo2.jpg

opeth2je2.jpg

opeth3fj0.jpg

opeth4zy8.jpg

opeth5gz6.jpg

opeth6pe0.jpg

opeth7pp0.jpg

opeth8gb9.jpg

opeth9rz4.jpg

I found the ghostly image in the above after already writing on the other version, hence the second scan.

Soundave, I definitely saw some of the things you saw. Some I didn't. I'm sure if people look hard enough, they'll find all sorts of things. I have a feeling that Trav meant all that. As he posted earlier, everything on each page is meant to be there.

I'll as far as to think that the artwork may have been opne of the factors that delayed the album release for so long. Correct me if I have no idea what I'm talking about!:cool:

^Ha ha! Nice Travis. I really do love what you've done, even if the things I see are "happy accidents" to quote another artist. :)

Well, as you can see, we are having a blast with this artwork. it's definitely the best yet, and most thought provoking. Even Vivoren's having fun with score-keeping!!:lol:

Sorry I misquoted you Trav.:cool:

Awesome, and again, thanks. And you didn't. :)

What I meant above is, There is stuff to be found, but I have no idea what people will find there, either in the meaning or in some of the little things they might see, so I just can't say that EVERYTHING someone does see is on purpose or the intent.

:lol:I bet Trav is secretly looking back at the artwork and finding all sorts of stuff in there, like faces and funky shapes, freaking himself out...o_O