A few words about Crimson II

Too bad In Flames are pretty mediocre now. They need to get back to the The Jaster Race Sound, not writing bad nu metal songs.
Jesper lost the touch long time ago! Only my opinion! ;)

Azogue said:
In Flames pretty much copied what Dan was doing with EoS and made it a bit catchier, and now they're widely revered.

I've never been a big fan, and even I can see that R2R was an enormous piece of excrement.

It would interesting to hear what Dan has to say about it. EOS was cool and all, but how did IF copy them? I read in an interview with Dan where he said early IF was the one and only true Gothenburg band. I highly doubt they tried to emulate EOS's style. IF always reached bigger audiences and sold more albums. Why would they copy a hardly known band anyway? Not that I'm an IF fan. I only like The Jester's Race and Whoracle. I prefer Dark Tranquillity over them any day of the week. It's just a weak argument to say IF was an EOS clone.

my birthday is on the 27th
so I am gonna pretend that Dan made this album as my present and no one can contradict me
:lol:

ra_front.jpg

Fifth_Horseman said:
Mine is on the 27th too! :D

He actually made it for ME!!!:loco:

j/k:tickled:

I bet he was: oh these 2 guys have a birthday on the 27th,I will release it one dya before so they can have it as a present from me since I am such a cool guy
:hotjump:

Hey Dan!

I just listened to this 2 min of goddamn great stuff:OMG:!!! Its on heavy rotation hereo_O. It kicks really fat arse:devil:!!! I knew that you can never get a rid of the Death Metal Part in you:loco:. It seems like that you still need the taste of blood and iron on your tongue:loco:, hehe. I cannot await the full Crimson II.

Up the Irons
Greetin' Crom

"...hell is where the heart is..."