Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters
eh go for it, you'll love it. assuming you're a girl right? :p

whitesnake recommended tracks list: :headbang:

love ain't no stranger
still of the night
is this love
here i go again

"for me AFTDE is magical" - someone wrote, and that's true for me. It somehow perfectly grabs that past-summer seaside mood, the feel of passing, but also hope, eh, hard to describe.

AND had some good songs, Balance, Are you there?, Flying, Electricity, but these just don't add up to a unified album to me.

There are good songs in a natural disaster but for me A Fine day to exit is amazing ,is my favourite album and i never get tired to listening it,all the album followed till the sound of the sea...

french_anatheman said:
I vote for A Fine Disaster and for A Natural Day to Exit...Can't choose sorry
Maybe my favourite one is Panzer division marduk...good lyrics, kind of psychedelic influences...
it's 50/50!!!
"fist fuc*ing gods planet"...hahaha

hmmm well as a whole I vote for A Natural, with AFDTE I have one of my fav songs TP :Smug: and there are some other great ones, but talking about a complete album well I'll choose AND, its great ;)

recently listening to TVE's "Panic", that track has grown in me :headbang:

AFDTE is, for me, one of the best albums ever. It is an album with very strong connections within each music and it's just plain wonderfull. I can't really describe what I feel when I hear AFTDE but its great.

AND as some week songs so AFDTE is still my favorite Anathema's album, followed (sp?) by Judgement.

well, I got them both playing on my ipod and the one runs into the next, so for me, i cant really say! I would prolly die without either of them..... hello. my name is Darryll from South Africa, yes, you all forgot about us down here eh...? mmmkay

Morpheus said:
hey welcome here! And we didn't forget about yous, there's already Falcon Spirit who is from southafrica. Enjoy yer stay!

hmm, isn't he from libanon?
there was that other guy though from sa bad with names

AH Metallica sux is a fellow member on the South African Twilight-x forum, one of the best metal forums in south africa in my opinion.... Well, thank you for the welcome Kind people, I shall run outside yonder and roll in a fresh elephant poopoo to celebrate. On that note - I am wondering if there will EVER be any chance of ANATHEMA popping over to SOuth Africa, I know there are quite a few fans here, but i was thinking a quiet acoustic evening in my living room wouldnt be so bad either :)

insidethefall said:
AFDTE has about 4 or 5 amazing songs and the rest are crappy, A natural disaster has a couple of good songs but most are rather average. I vote for Judgement
I totally agree....4 really good songs on AFDTE and the rest are average or almost too commercial (the 4 good ones are absolutely phenomenal though)! I thought AND was better overall, a more natural sounding Anathema record than AFDTE, but I will take Judgment and Alternative 4 as the all-time best Anathema Cd's. By the way....Sounds of Decay is one of the best Katatonia CD's ever even though it is a mini cd!

I bet these Africanos are from some tiny Belgian valley village of 680 inhabitants, rolling in elephant poo my ass.

A natural disaster for sure !!!
Even if i just love the other one too but i think AND is more personnal and it express more depressives feelings (according to me of course !!!)

season1234 said:
I totally agree....4 really good songs on AFDTE and the rest are average or almost too commercial (the 4 good ones are absolutely phenomenal though)! I thought AND was better overall, a more natural sounding Anathema record than AFDTE, but I will take Judgment and Alternative 4 as the all-time best Anathema Cd's. By the way....Sounds of Decay is one of the best Katatonia CD's ever even though it is a mini cd!
judgment has one song that has lasted the test of time, the rest(after 5 years) have become average...AFDTE is by far a better album...even a natural disaster is better....and how does a commercial song not make it good, if anything is commercial, judgment is far more commercial than any album they have ever done.