"A Great Divide"

I just got my copy of the suspyre album. From the moment I placed it into my CD player I was hooked.
It’s totally an emotional ride, with amazing melody’s , passionate vocals, shredding guitars and so much more. I expected a great album, but what I found was a master piece . I really cannot find any down side to it. The closes thing is at times you can hear some influences from Dream Theater or Symphony X. But really that’s not exactly bad , because the parts that are influenced are so by the times when the bands were at their bests. I highly recommend it to all.

Thanks a lot for the comments. I saw this review on Amazon.com as well. I'm glad you liked it. Keep in touch!

I wish I had the ability to review albums and such, but I always end up simplifying it to either, I like it or I don't. So I'll give this album my full professional review...

I love it.

It's so intense, the first song is just so jam packed full of great riff and vocals. There is no monotony to it either, it feels like a continuous evolution throughout the song, I love it!

Just thought I'd drop in to say the album rocks and I really really wish more metal bands used saxophones in their music.

So, I headed on over to FYE today to pick up A Great Divide, since I wanted to own the physical album (as well as the liner notes that come with it). They didn't have it, so I asked the guy if he could order for me. He said he could, and, checking his computer, said that it wasn't coming "out" until July 18. I found this rather strange, since the band made the announcement that you could pick up the album up in stores about a week ago. Any idea why?

So, I headed on over to FYE today to pick up A Great Divide, since I wanted to own the physical album (as well as the liner notes that come with it). They didn't have it, so I asked the guy if he could order for me. He said he could, and, checking his computer, said that it wasn't coming "out" until July 18. I found this rather strange, since the band made the announcement that you could pick up the album up in stores about a week ago. Any idea why?

I have no idea why, but I do know that it just keeps getting pushed back. It was March 20th, then May 15th, June 5th, June 26th, and now apparently July 17th (it's always a Tuesday). It makes no sense, but whatever. It brings up the anticipation.

I have no idea why, but I do know that it just keeps getting pushed back. It was March 20th, then May 15th, June 5th, June 26th, and now apparently July 17th (it's always a Tuesday). It makes so sense, but whatever. It brings up the anticipation.

We did not know it got pushed back until the 26th...so sorry. It will make it into stores eventually...we promise.