A great week for concerts!

MetalFury

Keeper of the Seven Keys
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
www.metalfury.com
My fiancee and I were at ProgPower and got home on Sunday, Wed. night we saw Stratovarius and Into Eternity in NYC, today just got an e-mail confirmation that we're on the guestlist for Krokus tommorrow night!
Also, I've seen all the threads on here about bootleggers. I saw a guy at the Stratovarius show in NYC trying to tape the show and one of Stratovarius crew guys saw him and got security over there. They tossed the guy out....

Krokus! Good for you! I saw the Midnight Maniac Tour when they opened for Kiss back in '83 or '84.

I saw Krokus on 9/11/05 in NYC. Great show and a rather long set which kicked ass. Too bad the show was poorly attended. Maybe 150 people were there. But yeah it's been a great month for concerts so far. I saw Stratovarius and Into Eternity on 9/20 in Philly and 9/21 in NYC and im going to see Stryper tonight at BB Kings.

'Tis been a great year for me in southern CA for shows ever since 7/25 it's been a show every two weeks!! Next up Dead Can Dance, Journey,BLS, Danzig and my my my Joe Lynn Turner is playing a show at a local bar. I'm pissed 'cuz Priest announced a one shot show in Long Beach and AGAIN I can't make their show. The best still remains PROGPOWER and I don't think any upcoming show will change my mind. :worship:

I get to go see Opeth/Nevermore in a month and in that same week SYL and Fear Factory. Then 2 weeks after that I think I am going to see guitar wizard Buckethead. Oh and I totally forgot in 2 weeks I am going to see The Black Crowes for their reunion tour!! They hold a special in my heart as they were my first concert I ever went to.