...A heartfelt plea to Rene <3

fluffygutss

Aug 17, 2009
Perth, Australia
www.myspace.com
no don't worry I'm not sick, not dying..not bankrupt (yet!) and no don't worry I haven't turned to hip hop either...

but...

I have currently booked my holidays for work and am saving the last cents of my earnings in order to purchase my pre-order tickets shortly and then my flights..

I am here to ask...no...to beg you Rene that given I am spending my hard earned cash on something that is very important to me...that you consider asking Symphony X to PPEU2011. Symphony X never tour to Australia, let alone Perth! And are my absolute favourite prog band out of all who have ever existed. I understand your job is huge and that you have many ears to please this year but if at all you were considering Symphony X, I would like to re-iterate how amazing they would be on Sjiwa's stage this year!

I commit all my love, money and liver health to you and the rest of Prog Power and cannot wait to see you all again and freeze my Australian circular limbs off in your amazing weather.

Please Rene...for the love of Prog...invite Symphony X to play this year. I will be eternally grateful as I am unsure of how available and able I will be in the future to attend PP. Of course I will happilly accept any Marriage proposals from any of you Dutchies so that I can move to the beautiful Netherlands and attend PP every year til i die.

<3 much love
The Aussie
Jana//fluffygutss

p.s Ryan from Chaos Divine is seriously considering PP this year as he will be touring the world around September/Oct.

Personally, I don't need Symphony X at Prog Power. They're not bad, but seeing them this month is enough for me. Hoping for a neckbreaking saturday headliner instead!