a little question..

Dunpeal

Hunter
Sep 28, 2004
somewhere around nothing...
Amh... Hi there...
I live in a country where Anathema are not very popular ... and don't have much information about the new album (there is a new album isn't it? :confused: ) ... I love this band too much... the last album helped me to survive the last year :)
I was wondering...
Tours tours... but I didn't had the opportunity to see my favourite band.....
However... I expect the new album with no patience ..so..
Can anyone tell me... when the hell is going to came out...?
Thank you.
D~

The last album I have is "A Natural Disaster" ... 2003 ...
I live in Bulgaria ... middle Europe... small country...
People here do not listen music like that.Sad story... but ... there's hope ...

hmm.. probebly it's a dream i had, but didn't they already had a new songs.. and weren't they gonna record a new album at the end of this year or beginning of next year?

there will be some new album (that rainbow-like :) ) but no date yet. maybe only that they already have some songs written for it (we even heard one at Nyíregyháza), just to calm us down :)

well... I don't know about the wrestler really :) ...
Perhaps I also had that dream about the songs...
I think I've been reading an interview or something last winter (which I couldn't find again :( ) and... there was something like this : The new album is written already, but it couldn't go out right after the Natural Disaster ...
I don't know ... it was something about that... but I'm not sure... is it true or just a spark in my imagination.

Bulgaria is a nice country ... but... people are mean :yuk: .. well most of them ..

i DO remember things sometimes ;) and certainly this, cause i made a tit of myself some time ago, when someone else had to park my car that way.:oops: i can say to my defence that we were in an awful hurry.

but go ahead! say some other nice things about the ladies :)

Bastet said:
i DO remember things sometimes ;) and certainly this, cause i made a tit of myself some time ago, when someone else had to park my car that way.:oops: i can say to my defence that we were in an awful hurry.
Oh yes, we were. We would have missed a pretty nice gig if we'd wasted more time than necessary on parking the car. ;)

wooo hoooo

i havent actually got anything to say but i once went to yugoslavia....and had my red shoes robbed by some kid who was on the slide with me. my parents constantly threated to sell me to the gypos

29946_351X180.jpg