A lot of cats, dogs, and rocks

PDW32.JPG

Did you flip Shrikes ears inside out? :loco:

Awwz cute creatures everywhere! I really want a Siamese cat like Ayla! Soo pretty.

And this picture is completely awesome:
PDW41.JPG

A+ thread!

Did you flip Shrikes ears inside out? :loco:

haha no, but he was playing and jumping around to get that toy and they just flipped back... it made me smile so I took a pic of that :D

awww... shrikey... :D

yeah :D

Awwz cute creatures everywhere! I really want a Siamese cat like Ayla! Soo pretty.

And this picture is completely awesome:
PDW41.JPG

A+ thread!

The almighty Kudzu!!! This plant amazes me... it takes over everything...
It's so bad for plants, but when it dries - it looks so gr1m.

we have a forest of that stuff along the railroad tracks. i always enjoyed that part of my trip to work, because indeed it is GR1M.

PDW32.JPG

Haha his expression
"YAAAAY!"

haha true!!
The minute I pick up a toy and do that "certain voice" he knows, he'll be
up and ready to go play.
Shrike is really the best. Anyone who had met him knows he's just friendly and sweet, and when you need your quiet times, he'll understand it and just lay beside you. Definitely not a "naggin' dog"

Speaking of nagging: When you eat- he will NEVER BEG, and he will lay in his place until you are done.

shrike has grown into a handsome young man! the markings on his face kinda make him look like a mime :p

i love that picture where you're sitting in the chair and he's standing next to you. it's like "mommy protect meeee"

kawen, my old dog, bandit, was just like that. so well-behaved and mellow. i miss him :(

our new one, max, is definitely NOT like that. well, he's gotten better since people have been home to pay attention to him more, but he can get soo rowdy and still begs and tries to steal food.

shrike has grown into a handsome young man! the markings on his face kinda make him look like a mime :p

i love that picture where you're sitting in the chair and he's standing next to you. it's like "mommy protect meeee"

Thank you Cawa!!! Shrike says hi :)

I trained him well. Seriously, I can sit here and tell you how awesome he is, but I'll sound like a proud mommy, and I don;t want to make people sick :lol:

One thing though: I keep getting the best compliment ever: when so many of my friends/ family are looking for a dog, and they all say: "we want to find a dog like Shrike" or "Shrike makes us want a dog" or "Karen can you train our dog?" haha awww :)

kawen, my old dog, bandit, was just like that. so well-behaved and mellow. i miss him :(

our new one, max, is definitely NOT like that. well, he's gotten better since people have been home to pay attention to him more, but he can get soo rowdy and still begs and tries to steal food.

Loosing a pet sucks more than anything :(

Lauwa: it's all about good training and showing him who's alpha...
stealing food is a huge no-no...