A lot of cats, dogs, and rocks

I love movies that play on your imagination rather than showing you "everything".
That scene of the girl and the guy hearing their friend screaming in the middle of the night in the forest
was awesome... scary too.

I agree 100% that was what was so cool about Hitchcock and the early Nightmare on Elm street movies. Now it is just about gore, ala Saw I-XXVX.

most horror movies just leave me wanting more blood and bodies. they're not even scary. something like The Shinning is way more creepy and atmospheric than any 'horror' movie ive seen (which isnt a lot i suppose)

most horror movies just leave me wanting more blood and bodies. they're not even scary. something like The Shinning is way more creepy and atmospheric than any 'horror' movie ive seen (which isnt a lot i suppose)

The shining rocks me....wayyyy fucking creepy. THAT is what horror should be like IMO. Gore is predictable. Somewhat entertaining, but that only goes so far.

:worship:kickass:

Indeed sir, that series is one of my favorite Dan Simmons books!

You win a flash light and an avarage size kitten.

Awesome! Maybe an average size kitten will offset my two fat cats that hate my dog... hmm, then again, any new animals will more than likely result in me sleeping in the garage.

I just started Hyperion, and the prologue was rough. But, now that I'm into the plot, everything just became more interesting.

Awesome pics, looks kinda like my backyard minus the rocks and grimweeds.

But its raining ice outside so I might have some cool pics tomorrow

Awesome! Maybe an average size kitten will offset my two fat cats that hate my dog... hmm, then again, any new animals will more than likely result in me sleeping in the garage.

I just started Hyperion, and the prologue was rough. But, now that I'm into the plot, everything just became more interesting.

awesome! Great books :)
and The Shrike is an awesome character :cool:

The shrike:

shrike.jpg