A Lower Deep: BLACK MARYS

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Billy, this is such an awesome CD! Rating: 10/10!:headbang::kickass: Can't wait to see you guys playing live again! It was great seeing you at the show last weekend. Kep on kicking ass!:kickass:

Thanks so much brother, we're glad you're digging the disc. It was great seeing you and your friends as well. We'll see everyone again very soon.
I listened to the entire CD twice in a row! It's damn good! :worship: Thanks for talking with me and my friends! I know they're fans of yours now! See ya soon!

Birmingham Area True Metal Fans come on out tonight!

l_0463acb546a226e77bfeb10306ba4ad8.jpg

Great celebrating with A Lower Deep in Birmingham tonight, thanks for having us out Billy, and an extra special thank you for A Lower Deep letting us use some equipment so we would have enough room to get ourselves there.

Hey Clay, our next couple of shows are on March1 at Breaker's Music Hall in Jonesboro, GA and then on March 29 at Georgia Mountain Arena in Gainsville, Ga. Then we'll take off for bit to prepare for heading up to Wisconsin to record the debut album for the label. Hope to see you soon brother.

Hey Clay, our next couple of shows are on March1 at Breaker's Music Hall in Jonesboro, GA and then on March 29 at Georgia Mountain Arena in Gainsville, Ga. Then we'll take off for bit to prepare for heading up to Wisconsin to record the debut album for the label. Hope to see you soon brother.
Billy, I sure that's possible.
I hope I can make the Gainesville show. Best of luck to you guys!:headbang: