a moment of clarity

Eos said:
I was just wondering.. Usually when I hurt someone it makes me feel bad. ( does it? why hurt in the first place then) was just wondering if you could tell me what it is that makes you enjoy doing harm to other people.

what harm?

BTW, we succeded to kick "the luminou" (luminous aether for those who remembered) out of there... We can do the same with some bored guys here... The nice guys (and girls of course :oops: ) know who they are... :Spin: :wave:

I agree 100% with tools although I missed the whole point of the pic and all, and I dunno what's it about, better I don't then...anyways lets put it all behind us and all:)

i dont like it when people miss the point and feel stupid, and because im a nice guy, heres the pic for those who missed it:

eatshit.jpg

ah dont say thanks it was nothing.

Falconspirit said:
mehdi you made my day with that pic :lol:

yeah, something like that... thank god I'm damn sleepy that cannot memorise it that clearly :saint:
this fact shows that too how lost can one be when not posting for 2-3 days... nowadays I'm not that sitting-in-front-of-the-pc-25-hours-a-day as I used to, and sometimes I feel like that day my parents told me that it is NOT the stork that brings the baby :eek:

Loona said:
yeah, something like that... thank god I'm damn sleepy that cannot memorise it that clearly :saint:
this fact shows that too how lost can one be when not posting for 2-3 days... nowadays I'm not that sitting-in-front-of-the-pc-25-hours-a-day as I used to, and sometimes I feel like that day my parents told me that it is NOT the stork that brings the baby :eek:
aye, yer deffo right....oh and good for you..I was off for a couple of days in the mountains with the snow and all...and now im seeing this pic...what a day what a day :lol:

glad you have snow there, you're lucky
I love it but the only snowfall I saw here since last winter was in october and it had melt before I opened my eyes...
christmas is even worse with that sunrise and things like that instead of snow...