Important New Year Announcement

donkho

el Machote
Oct 1, 2003
Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
www.taxcoweb.com
I hereby announce that I won´t wont stop hearing ANATHEMA music only because they dont want to play regret live (FFS). Some of you mentioned that they either don´t understand what I am talking about (This phenomenon occured since day one. Strange .) or are just wanting them to play a Backstreetboys cover (bollox). Sorry for this, sorry for nothing else. I really detest the shit that was going on in the last two days and I hope that it ends with the "administration" of the official modo-trio, wich i wanted to be a part but i didnt recieve any support of anyone in this forum (+ bollox). I am going to decrease the amount of not superficial posts in the future.

P.S. Happy New Year :ill:

:loco:

And beyond this beautiful horizon lies a dream for you and I, this tranquil scene is still unbroken by the rumours in the sky, but there's a storm closing in, voices crying on the wind, the serenade is growing colder, breaks my soul that tries to sing, and there's so many many thoughts when I try to go to sleep, but with you I start to FELL a sort of temporary peace, AS I drift in and out...

drift in and out

drift in and out

drift in and out

drift in and out

drift in and out

drift in and out.

drift in and out..

drift in and out...

drift in and out....

drift in and out.....

drift in and out......

drift in and out.......

drift in and out........

drift...........................................................

but with you i start to fell a sort of temporary peace, AS I drift in and out...
by the way donkho i did acoustic in greece and belgium and although its ok like, its not as good as temporary peace mate..

Deep inside the silence
staring out upon the sea
the waves are washing over
half forgotten memory

Deep within the moment
laughter floats upon the breeze
rising and falling dying down within me
and I swear I never knew how it could be
and all this time all I had inside was what i
couldn't see
I swear I never knew
how it couldn't be
all the waves are
washing over all that hurts inside of me.....

yeah... really good, im waiting to TP in the DVD :Spin: