a moment of clarity

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
it hardly ever snows here now. we used to get a few snowy days when i was nipper :(

Do you remember that huge snow storm we had 4-5 years ago like ? I will always remember it since buses didn't work anymore and I had to walk home from the station for 1h30 under heavy snow hurricane :ill:

it rings a bell yeah. but look at that, back in the 80s :

snowy80s.jpg

If there's ever snowing in oslo, it becomes to some kind of semisnow the second it reaches the pavement. Something between snow and water, and it's grey and depressing. so I prefer it this way.

Whoa. I just came back from my holiday and saw all this bollocks flying around here. I was about to post something similar as tools, but now I don't have to. I think it's just sad, that everytime someone gets offended, he/she is kinda labeled as some tight ass who can't take a joke and people go ' ahahaaha, just don't take it seriously. don't take anything seriously. even e-seriously.'

bleh.

sorry if I stirred up some old crap but I just came back like I said.

Crack Hitler said:
I think it's just sad, that everytime someone gets offended, he/she is kinda labeled as some tight ass who can't take a joke and people go ' ahahaaha, just don't take it seriously. don't take anything seriously. even e-seriousl

I never thought I'd say this, but in this context I agree with the "not taking anything seriously" rant, meaningless stuff that is.

Now, I'll be watching the re-run of the Bronco game from last night, my first Bronco game of the year, that's serious stuff and not to be taken lightly :hotjump: .

Crack Hitler said:
he/she is kinda labeled as some tight ass who can't take a joke and people go ' ahahaaha, just don't take it seriously. don't take anything seriously. even e-seriously.'
That's what I always say to the newbies here, but some ppl go too far indeed... :yell:

Thortyir said:
That's what I always say to the newbies here, but some ppl go too far indeed... :yell:
yeah yeah I know, and that's a good advice for the new people here :)
but there's a difference in not taking everything seriously and not taking anything seriously. in both cases it doesn't give anybody the right to throw all kinds of shit (eh..) at peeps. especially if it's more or less aimed at the same person(s). not saying that it's always the case here, tho.

But everyone has a week point, it's pretty obvious even after some posts. I bet Rasher-Billy has week points as well, Achernar could've tried to spot them.

But of course, it's still better for him cause he's got a pretty lady around to eat shit with :D

I mean, he could've fought, but if he didn't, that's his business, and maybe he's right.

Crack Hitler said:
yeah yeah I know, and that's a good advice for the new people here :)
but there's a difference in not taking everything seriously and not taking anything seriously. in both cases it doesn't give anybody the right to throw all kinds of shit (eh..) at peeps. especially if it's more or less aimed at the same person(s). not saying that it's always the case here, tho.
I totally agree with you on that point, each person got its own sensibility, and we have to deal with it... :erk:

Thortyir said:

same here, i always tell them that too, but they never listen, indeed...i agree, indeed...indeed i agree i agree i agree i agrerel agreeee agrgrnmf adgereeee
inedeeeed i agreeindeed eeedodeededoo agrodeeddo ye yell yellow indeedo go too far indeed ppl indeed toooooo tttttt to to to f f f far

Billy Nasty said:
same here, i always tell them that too, but they never listen, indeed...i agree, indeed...indeed i agree i agree i agree i agrerel agreeee agrgrnmf adgereeee
inedeeeed i agreeindeed eeedodeededoo agrodeeddo ye yell yellow indeedo go too far indeed ppl indeed toooooo tttttt to to to f f f far

*SLAP*
take those goddamn pills