A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

LOL

Went out with all the friends tonight along with wives and kids..yea i know. Went to get the pics with Santa and LaSallet Shrine (big xmas lighting thing). Then went over to friends house and drank brews.

Buting my father a bottle of bourbon tomorrow for his bday. Not sure what ill get just yet. I gotta start buying a new bottle of bourbon every couple of weeks (and a scotch every few months - $$$) to stock up my bar. :kickass:

i don't know how you guys keep shit in a stocked bar. Me and the wife killed about 8L of whiskey and vodka since my bday a month ago.

I try to stock up my bar but end up drinking as fast as I buy... like Sisyphusian liver destruction.

Just bought a bottle of Rowans Creek.

IFS_139.1.jpg

That bourbon looks ace Ken. How much?
I am drinking again. At my folks house with my daughter. They are playing with her and I am getting sloshed on my BB.

time for some more Woodford Reserve or whatever the fuck it was I bought last night

Woodford Reserve sucks.

That Rowan's Creek is REALLY fucking good. Tons of maple and pecan flavor and a really velvety, lush body. ...:oops:

Aurel, it was $36.99 where I buy my shit, but that place usually has really good pricing. Not sure if it's the avg. price.