A project for you to mix (alternative/radio rock)

Yeah I might mess with more tracks later on, I'm using your samples for kick and snare mixed with the originals and leaving the toms raw on the drums.

lasse could you tell me the name of the song?

and , of course ,
THANKS A LOT !! its always good having songs of different styles to mix ^^

cool, some nice ones already.
you're right about the pumping....didn't care too much for the pseudo-mastering and went a bit too far with the compressor...gonna fix that tomorrow

all tracks

forgot to include the midi file.....tempo is 107

I purposely did NOT include the DI cause that way people will have to learn mixing using several mics and not just "reamping" it through preset xyz with impulses ;)
remeber, this is NOT metal and it's not supposed to sound like metal ;)

Thanks for sharing! Cool that you included so many tracks from different mics, although it was a bit of a shock when I saw all tracks :).

Here's my mix: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1063820/germs.mp3

Anyone got any comments?

yeah, you don't have to use all the tracks of course...I used all of them but the c414.
what do you guys think of the guitarsounds for this type of music? I fucking love them...MK4 plus jcm800 = yummi

yeah, you don't have to use all the tracks of course...I used all of them but the c414.
what do you guys think of the guitarsounds for this type of music? I fucking love them...MK4 plus jcm800 = yummi

The guitars tracks sound awesome, don't see why anyone would want DI tracks for this.

lasse, the guitarsound is awesome!
mk4 with both beyerdynamics :headbang:

i only checked the guitar and bass sound yesterday and sorted/organised the tracks a bit, i´m looking forward to the weekend to have some time to play around with

cheers
chris