A question for EMI

Lord Of The Void

Neurogrinder
Oct 27, 2002
Visit site
It's amazing what you've created with your label!!! And it's incredible if i think you were in Miskatonic University. Why you've left hardcore music to produce a completely different kind of music? What are your connections with hardcore scene at today?
What do you think about Loudblast Records owned by Lorenzo from Crackdown?
Sorry for these questions...it seems an interview....;) But it's my job/passion....:D

I have no connections with hardcore scene today, but I wasn't "connected" with the HC scene even when I was in Miskatonic University...
Lorenzo was a good friend, we started Boundless Records together with Christopher more than 10 years ago, but he left some years after and we lost each other.
and I've not left hardcore music to produce something different, i will produce Hardcore on code666, as soon as i'll find a great hc band to work with. (as well as a great jazz band, punk, rock 'n roll or whatever... i support good music, not just metal stuff...)

and then you asked me to join code666, to make mistakes is human, to perseverate is Devil's thing!!! :lol:
the day you will be disinterested in code666, probably I will kick you out! :D
btw, now you are my master and I'm your soldier!

I have a question too :) Two trains are travelling towards each other on a straight, frictionless track, on of ten tonnes and the other of 15, the coefficient of restitution between them is 0.8, the heavier train is travelling at 80m/s and the lighter at 60, what will their velocities be after impact? :)

I'm not going to post it, I want to see if anyone else can answer it first. I am testing the mathematical skills of the code666 label :err:

Geek boy coming from the 24/7 online surfing machine that is Markilliniums? Were it not so comical I'd be insulted :p ;)

DEVASTATORY :(

:)