A question for Mike about the Bloodbath-DVD

nizzon

f.k.a Qth
Apr 14, 2004
Down Below
www.last.fm
Hi Mike!
Maybe I should've posted this in the non-Opeth section but i figured you would miss it and i see topics of your other sideprojects here so here it goes..

Yesterday at the Bloodbath-forum we started yet another discussion about the looong awaited Wacken-DVD and some info appeared that implied your manager are asking for "unrealistic demands" on your behalf, and this is whats halting the process atm. I was a bit surprised by this, and im probably not alone.
Im guessing, and hope, its really not you making these demands but indeed the greedy men in suits.
I know you musicians preffer to stay out of these things as much as possible but is there no way for you to talk to them and push this process further?
The negotiations over this release have been going on for years now and it never ends, its just ridiculous.

It would be nice to hear your words and thoughts about this.
We crave for some new blood, we are starving to death.

Mike, can you try to do something about Andy Farrow's attitude towards the Bloodbath DVD please, he is the only thing stopping the DVD from being released. I hope that this thing can be resolved before the 2 year anniverssary of the show.

Qth, Mike isn't the one behind it I am sure, he's just too much of a cool fucking guy to be an asshole like that. :)

If Andy isn't the guy, I apologize for using his name.

If this DVD does not come about I am going to be pissed.

fuck roadrunner records. I hope you all die.