Mike back in in Bloodbath!?

I find it pretty funny that you are comparing Peter and Mikael as singers for Bloodbath. The albums that they are on have so different sound and style with each other that it's impossible to compare their compatibility for Bloodbath.
I love Mike's growl but to be honest Peter's screams kicked ass on the latest album.

Yeah, but mike doing eaten live OWNS Peter doing it on the album, so I guess now we just have to hear how peter would the songs from RTC. I like NMF, and Peter is an awesome vocalist (I wasn't disappointed whatsoever). I just like Mike better. Especially since they're recreating a 90s death metal band, Mike's vocals work soooo perfectly.

And even though Mike can't do (well, I've never heard him do) the banshee screams, doesn't mean that his awesome grimy high pitch screams don't work better. Peter could NEVER replicate those.

Again, I'm not Peter bashing (he's a god in his own right) but for bloodbath Mike is the man.

Clandestine beats LHP because of the two tripple trinities aka Living Dead - Sinners Bleed - Evilyn and Crawl - Chaosbreed - Severe Burns

On topic,have Mikael actually said he´s going to record with Bloodbath again?

Not in exact words no. There is just a lot of small clues that says hes the one.

edit: Since im getting drunk im allowed to go more offtopic, right? ok...

It would be pretty cool if BB had Dan Seagrave make the cover for their next full lengt.
I allways loved his work and the covers for both LHP and Clandestine really completes those albums.
The cover for LHP is fucking creepy, its perfect!

The show kicked ass!
Tracks I can remeber they played from the first two albums was Crawl, Sinners Bleed, Stranger Aeon, Left Hand Path, Supposed to Rot and fucking Revel in Flesh.