BLOODBATH new album!!!

fuck yeah,
two opeth releases, one new evergrey release, three bloodbath releases, hopefully katatonia, this year is insane.
fuck, i hope cannibal corpse will release a new album sometime.
bitches.

fuck yeah,
two opeth releases, one new evergrey release, three bloodbath releases, hopefully katatonia, this year is insane.
fuck, i hope cannibal corpse will release a new album sometime.
bitches.

Cannibal Corpse started to write songs for the new album last November. I think it'll be out by the end of the year.

FUCK YES! With that and the second Bloodbath gig being recorded for yet another DVD, this is by far the most active year for Metal's best sideproject ever. I just wish they were able to tour the world.

speaking of 2008 releases... what is up with Katatonia? no news?? i mean anders and jonas make a good portion of bloodbath and all (hope they don't have katatonia writers block :( )

This is what Blakkheim said about Katatonia's future on their forum

"ok here's the deal... we have been supposed to enter the studio on two locations already but ended up postponing both because we simply didn't manage to come up with enough (fantastic) material yet. so we decided booking a studio and working towards a deadline won't work for us this time (while it did work on every album before) that's why we're now in a situation where we'll write the album first and THEN book the studio once we're confident the completed material represents our best. as u can tell, this has been the toughest process of our career trying write and top the last album. there's both a writer's block and pressure involved and we're also not sure were we're going 100%. one side of us wants to make songs like unfurl and explore that sound way deeper and one side wants to go the opposite, so who knows, maybe it'll end up being a balance of them both and not too far from The Great Cold Distance, but at the same time we're determined not to make two albums twice and the same after such a long time has passed inbetween the releases again. its' safe to say tho that we know we'll just follow our guts and go with what feels right for us at the very moment and hopefully it will all be worth it, and feel all right we're done, but it aint easy. we're looking at entering the studio again somwhere between summer-autumn, so the album will most certainly be a 2009 release and once again create a 3 year gap between them."