Mike back in in Bloodbath!?

Wikipedia is shit, Dan growls a lot on there, and it's easy to tell when he is growling. Jonas Granvik does hardly anything on the album, mostly in the layered vocal areas.

For those who care, I prefer Peter over everyone for death vocals, and is who I was hoping would return for the new EP, but Mike was 2nd choice for me and is still awesome. It's those 2, Swanö, or nobody really!

And Hypocrisy owns!

yes, but a guest musician doesn't tackle LEAD vocals

Roger Johansson - Lead Growling Vocals

im all with you, and i was under the impression that dan did all the growls, but you're interpreting this incorrectly. its obvious dan had to to hire session musicians to do the album

I just checked my Crimson II booklet and here's what it said:

Rythm and lead guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, growling and clean vocals performed by Dan Swanö.

Special Guests:
Roger Johansson - Lead Growling Vocals
Jonas Granvik - Backing Growling Vocals
Mike Wead - Lead Guitar
Simon Johansson - Lead Guitar

I have both Crimsons and Moontower and to me the growling voice comes out mostly from Dan himself.

I have both Crimsons and Moontower and to me the growling voice comes out mostly from Dan himself.

I have Crimson II and Moonie too. On Moontower, which is amazing, Dan does everything himself. And it is obvious that he "screams" also on Crimson II.