New Interview on TheAquarian.com

"So... the record titled "Watershed" really caught our eye here at "The Aquarium" and we couldn't wait to inverview the force behind such a creative record title." :Smug:

"Mikael: The song is a sappy sentimental ballad, I wanted to sound like a mid-‘70s, Uriah Heep song. I love the song, but I just wanted to make sure that people know that we know it is a sappy sensitive fucking pretentious ballad by detuning the guitar. (laughs)"

"On every album I think that there’s a song that you could play to your grandmother"

"I’m going to try to convince everyone at Roadrunner that I don’t want the lyrics to come out. We might have them coded, just to piss people off"

:lol:
I love interviews with Mike, he's so clever. Great interview, thanks for posting that!

Mikael: “Remember Tomorrow.” That was the first recording we did with Lopez. I don’t think he ever played a 4/4 at the time, so we did “Remember Tomorrow” and he was struggling. It originally came out on a tribute record. They were so popular in the mid-‘90s. But, it’s bad. It’s probably the worst recording we’ve ever done, the Iron Maiden cover. The Celtic Frost one is okay actually.

I was really surprised by this. I actually really enjoy this cover. It's hard for me to think of a drummer having a hard time with 4/4, but I guess if you play other styles of music then this might happen, but then again he played in Amon Amarth which does some common time type of stuff...I'm just confused.

Anyway I feel like this was a more in depth interview especially with Frederick contributing some nice tid bits.

Can't wait to listen to the album!:hotjump:

jep, its very nice indeed! and long!
much to read ...

not one of the "buy our new record, its our best one!!!"-interviews actually ... if you know what i mean ;)

aweosme interview.....very very insightful....i loved it......im excited bout this lil documentary tat they filmed themselvves...and happy that every member got some camera time.....hahahaa.......good read ....thanx......PEAC EOUT