A Quick Little Memphis Review

Duckhat

Dec 31, 2005
Evergrey was pretty cool.

I headbunged a little to them.

Nevermore changed their setlist. They played Enemies instead of Poison Godmachine. Weird stuff. I have whiplash. I showed those weakass throwdown kids what the fuck is up in the pit. Jim is the nicest man alive. Warrel is mysterious.

A crowd/Warrel exchange:

Warrel: You guys don't want to see Throwdown do you!?
crowd: Nooooo!

Duckhat said:

Nevermore changed their setlist. They played Enemies instead of Poison Godmachine. Weird stuff. I have whiplash. I showed those weakass throwdown kids what the fuck is up in the pit. Jim is the nicest man alive. Warrel is mysterious.

A crowd/Warrel exchange:

ummm he never said that

Duckhat said:

A crowd/Warrel exchange:

crowd: Nooooo!
I believe the line was "you don't want us to SLOW DOWN do you?"

You never know though I mean, remember classic lines such as:

"Fuck Queensryche!"

and the such... I wouldn't doubt a pot shot at throwdown. :p

I was there too, he did say you don't want us to slow down do you? Then before the last song he said they saved the fastest song for last. I liked Throwdown. In Flames had bad sound.

snocone said:
I believe the line was "you don't want us to SLOW DOWN do you?"

I remember him saying that, but it was between some other songs when he made the throwdown comment. Or then again I'm just retarded. Probably the latter.

Throwdown was worthless when I saw them. Constant yelling and screaming for what seemed like an hour..that shit is called music?