A recent facination with hard drugs

Damian B

¯\(°_o)/¯
Nov 8, 2007
NC, USA
I'm not a hard drug user, but several members of my family are or have been, so I'm not stranger to it. Anyways, today I was looking up a hallucinogen called TCB-2 that a friend of mine tried, and I ended up stumbling upon this forum..

http://forum.opiophile.org/index.php?

I spent like 3 hours just reading, frankly quite awestruck at how casually and intellectually members conversed about using heroine, crack, LSD, molly, etc.. I found it rather contrary to the average "junkie" stereotype that I have mostly come in contact with. I don't really know what to make of it, and I am most certainly not advocating the use of hard drugs; I just found the reading to be fascinating.

Anyway, if anyone has any experiences or stories to share, feel free; and I definitely recommend a read on the forum for those who are curious.

EDIT - and, just to mention, after reading some more on the site, some of this shit is really fucking scary.

First off, I hope we can be fucking mature enough that we don't need Jbroll in here to explain all of us the values of being responsible for your own fucking actions.
Water in excess can harm you, junk food in excess will most certainly be be bad for your health. A gun in the hands of a fucktard will kill. Drugs of any kind in excess quantity are grounds for guaranteed harm to you, to some extent or another (age, weight, genetics, type of drug and so on all come into play).

HOWEVER using PCP once in your life, or once every 10 years is almost unlikely to cause you any real harm. Having one beer a week is not going to harm you.
Using cocaine once will be fine.
Do not fucking blame the drugs. You only have yourself to blame if you fuck yourself on drugs.
I know people who are more articulate, intelligent and more successful than a shit load of holier than thou militant "sXe" idiots who have taken shit loads of different hard drugs on many many occasions.
They have ended up perfectly fine because they did their research beforehand, they realize at which point they need to stop before they become an addict/junky and they are smart in the first place anyway.
As I said, take responsibility for your own actions. Do your homework if you want to try out drugs for that one time to see what it's like, do it in a safe environment and keep an open mind.
If you fuck yourself up, do not blame me, or the OP or anyone else but yourself, I cannot stress that enough.

I think we can leave behind "fuck that shit" and statements in a similar vein at the door (I.E, out of this thread from now on), and we can discuss our experiences in adult, mature fashion. If you cannot handle that, you probably shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Let's begin what is hopefully going to be an insightful and interesting thread.

This subject really makes me fucking mad because I was around druggies and total piece of shit low-lifes when I was growing up. I have seen how it has fucked people over and ruined families. People that do hard drugs simply aren't the types to hold down jobs and be responsible. You don't need to get high to make life fun. Hard drugs will permanently fry brain cells and often times make your thought process slower.

Fuck that shit.

First off, I hope we can be fucking mature enough that we don't need Jbroll in here to explain all of us the values of being responsible for your own fucking actions.
Water in excess can harm you, junk food in excess will most certainly be be bad for your health. A gun in the hands of a fucktard will kill. Drugs of any kind in excess quantity are grounds for guaranteed harm to you, to some extent or another (age, weight, genetics, type of drug and so on all come into play).

HOWEVER using PCP once in your life, or once every 10 years is almost unlikely to cause you any real harm. Having one beer a week is not going to harm you.
Using cocaine once will be fine.
Do not fucking blame the drugs. You only have yourself to blame if you fuck yourself on drugs.
I know people who are more articulate, intelligent and more successful than a shit load of holier than thou militant "sXe" idiots who have taken shit loads of different hard drugs on many many occasions.
They have ended up perfectly fine because they did their research beforehand, they realize at which point they need to stop before they become an addict/junky and they are smart in the first place anyway.
As I said, take responsibility for your own actions. Do your homework if you want to try out drugs for that one time to see what it's like, do it in a safe environment and keep an open mind.
If you fuck yourself up, do not blame me, or the OP or anyone else but yourself, I cannot stress that enough.

I think we can leave behind "fuck that shit" and statements in a similar vein at the door (I.E, out of this thread from now on), and we can discuss our experiences in adult, mature fashion. If you cannot handle that, you probably shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Let's begin what is hopefully going to be an insightful and interesting thread.

With all due respect.... Fuck that shit
Edit: Amount of friends lost to OD's is currently sitting on three (and I JUST turned 20)
Amount of ex-friends who have abandoned their lives, hopes and ambitions for drugs is far into the double figures

I've had to see up close how someone close to me succumb to drugs. This person was a prime example of the "gate theory". Beer -> weed -> pills & speed.

So, yeah. Fuck that shit. All of it.

Edit: That said, I do kinda understand that an addiction is a disease and people need help to be "cured" from it. Experience has shown however, that usually users just don't give a rat's ass.

although this shit is fucking scary and destructive, I'm particularly worried about other types of drugs, namely medication (anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, blabla). You wouldn't believe how many people die off their side-effects or actually get 10 times worse because they are taking a fucking pill that is supposed to help them. fuck that shit!

I just don't know WHY you would even want to experience it once in your life in the first place? The fact that somebody does research before trying it doesn't make sense to me either. "Yeah, I did some research before I injected myself with heroine". Oh you did?! Well, then it's just fine.

I'm not straight edge or anything, I just don't do drugs (but I drink sometimes, but never so that I'm so drunk I don't know what I'm doing). And I don't understand people who can't have fun without being high or mad drunk. I've been to many parties where people are drunk and I am not and still I had a good time. It's all about your attitude.

So yeah, fuck that shit!

I've had to see up close how someone close to me succumb to drugs. This person was a prime example of the "gate theory". Beer -> weed -> pills & speed.

I think that the "Gate theory" is bullshit. If one has the desire to try hard drugs, it's because they want to try hard drugs. Not because they drank beer and smoked weed. I drink beer and smoke weed and I couldn't give less of a fuck about hard drugs and neither could most of my friends.
of course there are exceptions, especially people who don't do "light ****** and only do hard stuff.

I have been offered cocaine over 10 times, speed about the same and even had the chance to get heroin. well I fucking didn't do it. Why? I just don't give a fuck about hard drugs. Weed and beer are just fine for me.

just stating my experiences... and my friends' experiences