A SHOWCASE QUESTION

I must say that I'm pleasently surprised to see so many folks suggesting Odin's Court and saying such kind things about us. You all ROCK! Thanks! :headbang:

Odin's Court rocks! We need to set up a show with you guys again...we had a blast last time.

I am very pleased to see that people are requesting Suspyre. Prog Power is a dream and I hope that one day we will be blessed enough to get the chance to play any aspect of it. Patience is something I have...so it all comes in good time. Suspyre would play anything that we are asked to play...and we would love it. Thanks for all the support from the many fans that I am personally overjoyed to have.

Clay~~Suspyre

How about, "The Iron Maidens"? as an opener for the showcase? Long-shot I know, but I bet they would get a lot of interest even though they just play Maiden covers.

Odin's Court rocks! We need to set up a show with you guys again...we had a blast last time.

I am very pleased to see that people are requesting Suspyre. Prog Power is a dream and I hope that one day we will be blessed enough to get the chance to play any aspect of it. Patience is something I have...so it all comes in good time. Suspyre would play anything that we are asked to play...and we would love it. Thanks for all the support from the many fans that I am personally overjoyed to have.

Clay~~Suspyre

I would love to see Suspyre at the showcase. I'm really enjoying the new stuff and can't wait for the new album.