A Sweet Valentines Day Story!

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
Ok this may be Gay(not BLB Gay, but Gay none the less), My Girlfriend, who has been one of my closet friends for the past three years, and just recently we decided to give the "relationship" thing a try, had me fill out a compatibility test thingy they were doing at the college. She got the results back yesterday and We both had each other for our number one compatibility. Now how fucked up is that. Out of all the people that filled it out, that we would get each other as a perfect match. Talk about destiny. We have always gotten along great and this just made things even better. I know these tests don't mean shit, but it is still pretty cool.

awwwwwwwwwww
That's cute.

And no I'm not being sarcastic. I met my husband on Valentine's Day, and it can't get any gayer than that, so I have no room to crack on anybody today.

We had to take a compatability test before we got married. I don't think we passed it, but my priest wouldn't say so. He just scribbled on a legal pad for hours. :D

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
i sent a girl an email saying roses are red voilets are blue i get hard when i think of you
she hasent replyed yet lol

roses are red violets are blue, youre uglier then a monkey , you should live in zoo.
Cyco Mike Muir!!!!!!

My girlfriend broiled me a 3lbs lobster after I got off work, completely unexpecting because I got off of work at midnight (I'm in the restaurant/biz). She also bought me a bottle of Puligny-Montrachet Grand Cru to go with it(you know what I'm talking about Beaurenoir). And......she wore the sexiest lingiree. I'm talking sexy/sensual/see throught. Dude....my girlfriend is a 9+. wine..dine..sixty...uuhh, I think you know the rest of this one.