A Thin Shell

I'm listening to the same song right now bro. No joke. Tears almost come to my eyes with this shit. AND the new OT. I worship it.

I have no problem with gay people whatsoever,in fact most of my friends are gay. Anyways, if you look back in the thread they started insulting me ,get your shit straight before you start whining.

Please do me a favor darlin' and quit the booz, or whatever drugs you are obviously on..

Love ya'll

-Peace :)

shut up fatty. and please. keep it up. i need some source of sick entertainment from this world.

It was mostly aimed at you.

Get off your high horse buddy, and go post something worthwhile. Or maybe get back to rainshadow and write a decent song. If you don't do it, I'll download your music off Napster I swear!

fatty?haha I know I am not , I weight 100 lbs lol...but you, dick nose ugly fuck face ...haha I wonder if your "girlfriend " is actually a shemale lol btwy I don't know how you even dare to upload videos showing your ugly face, no wonder why you keep you hair long so you can cover your face since there's no bag big enough to cover your nose :rofl:

fatty?haha I know I am not , I weight 100 lbs lol...but you, dick nose ugly fuck face ...haha I wonder if your "girlfriend " is actually a shemale lol btwy I don't know how you even dare to upload videos showing your ugly face, no wonder why you keep you hair long so you can cover your face since there's no bag big enough to cover your nose :rofl:

you are a fucking tool. got any more witless insults, or is this the entirety of your crass repertoire?

Everyone. I have an announcement. You can stop talking about A Thin Shell now. Paracletus is here.